Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

test
Leave Romania, Andrew

Problem is, he can't because he's awaiting trial.

If they're raiding his homes, they must not have anything on him.

Basically grasping at straws and hoping they find something that sticks.

Otherwise, they'll eventually have to let him go.

he went off

Their frustration is palpable, I'm sick of the whole thing too
giphy.gif

All I'ma say is the bar is low af over there lol

The people are great but the government is corrupt af and they're all for sale. It's the main reason they stay struggling.

Wouldn’t even be surprised. Probably some family that used to be nobles but not anymore but still be all over the place

I know im sounding like im defending him but if you have proof of him doing these things. Why isnt he locked up? like at what point are people going to be like maybe they dont got shit on him

Reactions: GNS
Wouldn’t even be surprised. Probably some family that used to be nobles but not anymore but still be all over the place
The Soviets invaded in the 40s which led to communist rule. Things harshly deteriorated in every industry which led to execution of the communist leader in '89, officially ending communism.

Authorities under his rule still circulated in other political groups after the revolution so there was constant corruption and infighting along with violent protests. Some of those officials have still been brought up on corruption charges within the last decade lol.

Most of the people that want to get educated and make a decent living have to leave the country bc the institutions over there are subpar and even 'high status' jobs like lawyers, doctors don't pay shit.

dudes is smart. he probably got on somebody's nerves who felt like dude is a know it all. probably somebody's girl and her friends were always speaking highly of him. LOL! harassing a nigga because they can, type shit

Back