Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

You believe pizza box got him busted?

Yiu telling me that Romanian government is so bad that they needed that to find him?

Lol I don’t think folks are saying that tho. But if they were looking for him and knew he was in the country the pizza box is a dead giveaway

Not exactly.

He's being detained for 30 days..............but he hasn't done 30 days yet.

Basically, he was hoping to end his detention sooner than 30 days with the appeal.
And my question is, hes being detained for a 30 day period and his appeal being rejecting on what? What exactly does the prosecutors have thats so solid to hav him detained and his appeal being rejected, what ever it it it gotta be concrete. Eager for such information to become public

All of this because he tried to flex on a teenager
I think the feds would of gotten to him sooner or late, so whether if he decide to flex at the peon or not the arrest was coming regardless and imo, i dont think that video gave him away, it was just a matter of coincident(imo)

And my question is, hes being detained for a 30 day period and his appeal being rejecting on what? What exactly does the prosecutors have thats so solid to hav him detained and his appeal being rejected, what ever it it it gotta be concrete. Eager for such information to become public

Also have to keep in mind… Romanian laws ain’t American laws.

Not everybody play by “innocent until proven guilty”.

Shit WE don’t even play by them rules all the time.

Ok, I see what you're saying now.

I'm just thinking the appeal got rejected because they're buying time and hoping they find something while he's being detained.

Otherwise, if they had anything solid on him, he'd already be arrested and charged with whatever they have on him.

The fact that he hasn't been arrested/charged tells me they don't have enough evidence to do it.

You believe pizza box got him busted?

Yiu telling me that Romanian government is so bad that they needed that to find him?

From what I’ve read, they had known he was in the country, was just waiting on the right time to make the bust

I think the feds would of gotten to him sooner or late, so whether if he decide to flex at the peon or not the arrest was coming regardless and imo, i dont think that video gave him away, it was just a matter of coincident(imo)

@guys... i think it's time we started considering a border wall between here and the smut section. there are way too many deviants coming over here and posting all loosey goosey.

These ain’t mega dudes tho they don’t even have thoughts on this. These are the red pill deadeye type niggas.

Barkley laughing.gif

I might start a movement to bring black youtube to ABW.

Y'all think I'm bad, I'm relatively tame considering what's out there.

Those dudes are on another level.

Back