Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

This is interesting...
He must have made his initial big bucks in the sex game (apparently România has a huge prostitution industry) I am ASSUMING, and simply never left the game even after all his other business endeavours or was using them to wash the money.

If he is really part of that sex and/or human trafficking shit, then Bury him to the full extent of the law

Lmao. Wrong.

but I’m not going to entertain lies anymore
If you think both men weren’t red pill or manosphere dudes. You obviously don’t know what the meaning of those words are. PUAs we’re the originals in that sphere and it devolved to what it is now

This is interesting...
He must have made his initial big bucks in the sex game (apparently România has a huge prostitution industry) I am ASSUMING, and simply never left the game even after all his other business endeavours or was using them to wash the money.

If he is really part of that sex and/or human trafficking shit, then Bury him to the full extent of the law
He was basically pimping/ tricking chicks into camming up. He even said he moved to Romania because it was easier to do it

Before you die on this hill, he was not saying that Andrew and Kevin are the same. He saying that Andrew is one of the men that because more popular among the incels after Kevin's passing...
He did. He stated two things and put both of them in that box. Also in a edit post he literally said they are all the same.

KS had the dialogue for men and women so putting the red pill or manosphere label on him is incorrect.

and incels was definitely not his audience because they get no women.

back to the thread topic of locking this bastard up if he did what they are saying.

The whole “manosphere” needs to throw itself out….a lot of these gurus are making money off of naive, socially awkward and insecure men

KS definitely was apart of the manosphere….he was just a cologne, fashion guy before finding his “niche” that blew him up

Back