Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched it before I went to work. A lot of stuff I kinda knew already since I was way into the behind the scenes stuff in wrestling growing up. It went into real good detail on his early days & what he went through traveling. Sad how he started breaking down towards the end of his life.

Been hearing a lot about this haven't watched yet but will after work tonight. I loved wrestling as a kid but stopped watching a little bit after wwe bought ecw and wcw. Love hearing about all the backstage drama stuff though

Watched last night. Was great doc.

Makes u feel bad for Andre. Also makes it seem as if WWE built the whole empire off Andres back.

Ric Flair said 1 night he hung w/ Andre he watched him drink 106 beers.

image.jpg

Watched last night. Was great doc.

Makes u feel bad for Andre. Also makes it seem as if WWE built the whole empire off Andres back.

Ric Flair said 1 night he hung w/ Andre he watched him drink 106 beers.

image.jpg
If you gotta drink 100+ beers to get fucked up, why not just switch to something harder.

Yo what took them so long to sue (world wildlife f-something) cuz Vince was using WWF for like 30 years before they had to change it.

They had an agreement not to use/say the wwf initials overseas but when the attitude era became so popular, they stopped caring. World wildlife fund won the lawsuit in 2001 but Vince McMahon appealed and they finally had to change the name in may 2002

Ima check this out this weekend. Stopped watching wrestling back in 02, but i watched that shit 24-7 during my childhood.

Very nostalgic. I loved wrestling back in the 80's, early 90's. I wish they had a documentary on wrestling in general from that era. If they do, please point me in that direction.

Back