Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrade "Cien" Almas In Line For A Big Push

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
The WWE roster is stacked so it’s getting harder for talent to stand out from the rest of the pack.

There was some concern that Andrade “Cien” Almas would get treated like some of the other wrestlers that moved up from NXT but it looks like there is some hope for him.

PWInsider reports that Almas received a lot of praise after his match with AJ Styles last week and there has been talk about giving him a push. That is great to hear because he has turned a corner since Zelina Vega was added as his business manager last year.

Almas wasn’t clicking with the fans when he was a babyface but things turned around for him in NXT when he was paired with Vega. He ultimately won the NXT Championship and became one of the top heels on the brand.

It looks like Vince McMahon is a fan so it looks less likely that we’ll see him demoted to the bottom of the card like they’ve done with Bobby Roode on Raw. A few weeks ago we were told that McMahon was also a fan of Almas’ look and sees potential in him as his next big Latino star, something he has been looking for since Rey Mysterio left the company. He is also said to be impressed with Vega’s confidence on the mic and at ringside. The belief within WWE is that Vega will eventually wrestle (she wrestled regularly before joining WWE) and she has potential to be one of their top female stars.

Currently he is in my top 5 for best wrestlers in the world. Dude legit came up and is still young. Hoping this is true and that he will get a title shot soon. Alma's vs Bryan vs AJ in a triple threat match will make me mark out

he should’ve be given the world title before the mid-card

dude has a bright future and i don’t want him peaking too soon

Next year. I think Samoa Joe is about to get WWE Title either at SS or the next PPV. It's Joe's time he hasn't done anything since coming to the main roster. A lot of it is because of injuries.
him bein injury prone is tha main reason I wouldn't put tha title on him

Back