Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the 2020 finesser of the year award goes to...

niggas up here like: WE BEEN TRICKED! BAMBOOZLED! HOODWINKED! We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, my brothers and sisters—Plymouth Rock landed on us!!!!

View attachment 234888

and didnt donate a red cent stfu and close this thread

I aint been tricked outta shit

this whole situation funny asf to me

if hes really 9 years old and has been bullied then bless his heart foreal but thats all I got.

shit still funny too

Black folxs think bullying is roasting. thats why we dont set up no gofundme for our kids. just teach them better jokes so they can kill the kids on the bus tomorrow
Both my kids fight and that's stressful enough.... But I met the parents of a kid that got bullied a lot.... That shit was tragic

They were so depressed.... Like the dad almost had tears in his eyes cuz his son never stands up for himself. That shit was sad af

Both my kids fight and that's stressful enough.... But I met the parents of a kid that got bullied a lot.... That shit was tragic

They were so depressed.... Like the dad almost had tears in his eyes cuz his son never stands up for himself. That shit was sad af

nah bullying is real and has real life implications such as suicide

nah bullying is real and has real life implications such as suicide
Depend on the kid.... Some may lash out in other ways. Start mutilating animals n shit.... You never know how trauma will effect kids....

Even though we've all determined he needs to learn how to express himself better.... The teachers are quick to defend my son when he doesn't start the fights...

And he's convinced he's always the victim. I mean the shit is tough... He would have a legit point... No the kid should not have started with him first... But his response to shit makes it impossible for the teachers to deal with who started the shit cuz little man done already hulked out and destroyed half the classroom

But let him tell it, kids bully him.

One time he said that shit and a teacher laughed, I was like, don't do that..I don't care how tough you think my kid is... These are emotional rages he goes on.. Laughing at him ain't gonna calm him down

But let him tell it, kids bully him.

One time he said that shit and a teacher laughed, I was like, don't do that..I don't care how tough you think my kid is... These are emotional rages he goes on.. Laughing at him ain't gonna calm him down

shoulda socked her in the mouf then turned to your son like "See that? She was bullying you, that's how you deal with bullies. It's hard to be a bully when you're on the floor leaking vitals. Now let's go to Ho's Carry Out and get you some wings."

shoulda socked her in the mouf then turned to your son like "See that? She was bullying you, that's how you deal with bullies. It's hard to be a bully when you're on the floor leaking vitals. Now let's go to Ho's Carry Out and get you some wings."
Naw I set her straight.

It wasn't actually a teacher but it was more office/admin personnel. He was already in the office when I got there... And he immediately started explaining himself...

But when he said the kids were bullying and picking on him she laughed like who the fuck in this school has the balls to bully you?? Like he was this ultimate bad ass.

My kid is just like me. He's a spark plug.
I mean y'all see how niggaz fuck with me to get a rise...I dealt with the same shit in school. And I'm sure that's all it is with him as well. Kids know all you gotta do is sightly annoy my kid and he'll go the fuck off...

Only difference was I knew how to pick and choose when to blow up...I DID NOT want to get in trouble, and I knew I had one of the biggest crews in elementary/middle/and just neighborhood in general.... So I could let shit go in class cuz after school was when shit got real....

My son don't have all that.... He feels as though if no one is there right at that second he gotta deal with shit the way his emotions tell him....

And I'm trying to get him to understand how acting in anger just isn't strategic. You know you smarter than them... But when you angry you don't move smart....

And they like to get you angry cuz it makes them feel good knowing they can control someone smarter and stronger than them simply by getting in their head.

I don't think he is quite grasping this at 8.... But he's much better than he was at 5,6,&7 so it's getting better gradually....

Just still a constant head ache.....

But I got no phone calls this entire week. And that's super rare.

@Race Jones I GOTTA get up to Philly....

When we get them taxes back imma plan a date trip up there and hit up warm daddies.... You gotta meet us for drinks later

Back