Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY An Ozempic Thread

@Black_Samson did you know in the first few episodes of Miami Vice they used a Ferrari kit on a Corvette Chassis

How the fuck I ain’t catch that

No one really knew. And the kit they chose (made by McBurnie Coachcraft) was fairly accurate so that made it more difficult to spot.

I only know this 'cause I was really into kit cars back then and there were a few articles in Kit Car International and Kit Car magazine.

Fun Fact: The Testarossa they drove wasn't always a Testarossa. There was a real one and an astonishingly accurate replica based on a DeTomaso Pantera that was used for stunt shots in the show.

No one really knew. And the kit they chose (made by McBurnie Coachcraft) was fairly accurate so that made it more difficult to spot.

I only know this 'cause I was really into kit cars back then and there were a few articles in Kit Car International and Kit Car magazine.

Fun Fact: The Testarossa they drove wasn't always a Testarossa. There was a real one and an astonishingly accurate replica based on a DeTomaso Pantera that was used for stunt shots in the show.
I thought once Ferrari found out that it was a kit they sent the show a real one

Didn’t Crockett upgrade when his Ferrari got blown up in season
( where the infamous gif came from)

I thought once Ferrari found out that it was a kit they sent the show a real one

Didn’t Crockett upgrade when his Ferrari got blown up in season
( where the infamous gif came from)

They did; it was the white Testarossa.

They switched to the Testarossa after blowing up the Daytona. IIRC, that was part of the deal with Ferrari to get the TR's.

They did; it was the white Testarossa.

They switched to the Testarossa after blowing up the Daytona. IIRC, that was part of the deal with Ferrari to get the TR's.
It’s been years since I watched that shit

Some one had a dope ass Countach on one of them episodes one day ima get that 86 Countach for posterity

Back