Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY An Ozempic Thread

Arguably the worse deal in the history of the world lol

Its actually worse than what was said in this video. Morgan Stanley was in on the deal for the buy, and they knew it was severely undervalued and made sure their hid that. I'm talking a few billion undervalued. Think they had 2 days for the citys legal counsel to look at the deal, and no independent study was done on i it was good or not. Soon as they took over they quadrupled rates and are still raising them.

The wording in the contract is basically they new buyers buy the meters and its the citys job to make sure they always make money. Which is insane. Even if they wann do something like ad a bike lane, the do that they'd have to pay them 60 years worth of revenue lost because of that bike line.

The scary part is this is literally going on all over the country. The big ones are toll roads. We the tax payers pay for a toll road, then they sell it cheaper to foreign companies. I dont understand why people just shrug at this happening like they arnt being stolen from.

Its actually worse than what was said in this video. Morgan Stanley was in on the deal for the buy, and they knew it was severely undervalued and made sure their hid that. I'm talking a few billion undervalued. Think they had 2 days for the citys legal counsel to look at the deal, and no independent study was done on i it was good or not. Soon as they took over they quadrupled rates and are still raising them.

The wording in the contract is basically they new buyers buy the meters and its the citys job to make sure they always make money. Which is insane. Even if they wann do something like ad a bike lane, the do that they'd have to pay them 60 years worth of revenue lost because of that bike line.

The scary part is this is literally going on all over the country. The big ones are toll roads. We the tax payers pay for a toll road, then they sell it cheaper to foreign companies. I dont understand why people just shrug at this happening like they arnt being stolen from.
If I’m the current admin I’d sue to get out of it

b1f27a8595067634b9ce78c841afec71a8f82ab6.jpg

Back