Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY An Ozempic Thread

I wonder if

Honestly, it's too late for most people to even catch on.

I already said this before, but jumping on the AI/IT/Cybersecurity bandwagon in 2024 is like learning about cryptocurrency in 2016.

In 2016, everyone already made their money from cryptocurrency and the only people that were seriously buying and pumping the shit in America was literally Black Americans.

AI, Machine Learning and etc was going on in the mid-2000s in nascent companies and research labs all across the world. If someone was seriously into computer science and not just trying to get a relatively easy six figures learning how to code, they would've been on it then.

By the time any "new" technology breaks out of research labs and into the hands of the masses it's too late.

All the people that can expertly work with AI and Machine Learning are 10 to 20 years in. The technicians and engineers that can do data engineering and piping are about 5 to 10 years in.

So basically, if you trying to jump in now, and you are not adjacent to the IT like as a project manager or director level, you aren't gonna make it. If you aren't adjacent to it as a mid-level software engineer to senior level software engineer, you are not gonna make it.

My suggestion for brothers always been get a skilled job that ain't going away. Plumber, barber, wielder, chef, tailor, mechanic, pilot or salesman.

Any "booming" tech job you hear about, you are always 10 to 15 years late. And all the learning you do just break in, you will find out how far you are from even being truly competent.

Take it from an old man.

This is cynical and inaccurate. No offense.

AI as we know it is very much ripe for learning and excelling in for anyone that is willing to commit themselves to really learning how it works and applying themselves towards being an expert in the field.

The problem is that AI has limited practical uses for most people and if you have no interest or talent in the underlying technology you're not going to get much out of it.

Basically... if you're looking for a quick and easy cash-grab... science is never going to be your way to do that.

Ricky asked his brother to take him to the store. Why he didn't ask his best friend Tre to drive him to the store, since he had a car too

Every few months, Skylar randomly pops up on my TL from someone else I follow

The Internet has truly shrunken the world. What are the odds

I’m seeing this a lot of places and everyone that’s watching it are excited and marveling at the engineering prowess of this. I don’t doubt any of that or peoples joy in seeing it.

My question tho is, how is this applicable to anything? Does this create a new way of doing things that saves money, or introduces a new form of space travel?

I get that it’s different than what’s normal, but what’s the practicality of this exactly?

This is cynical and inaccurate. No offense.

AI as we know it is very much ripe for learning and excelling in for anyone that is willing to commit themselves to really learning how it works and applying themselves towards being an expert in the field.

The problem is that AI has limited practical uses for most people and if you have no interest or talent in the underlying technology you're not going to get much out of it.

Basically... if you're looking for a quick and easy cash-grab... science is never going to be your way to do that.

You do know an expert in AI is most likely going to be a Computer Scientist or a Mathematician? A PhD, someone that took 10 plus years of high level graduate math and performed research.

Those are the people that are actually in the industry.

If you aren't willing to do that, you are a straggler.

I am not cynical, I am realistic.

Most people aren't going to be AI experts or know how it actually works. They will know the bare minimum and won't even know they know the bare minimum. I mean, average enthusiast knows how to train data and use Stable Diffusion.

It's the same with people that thought they knew cryptocurrency but don't know shit about cryptography, algorithms and encryption. All they know how to do is buy tokens and nerd over any news that comes out.

It's the same with people that thought they could get into cybersecurity but they don't know how to program, reverse engineer, secure a system or perform a penetration test. They just get certifications.

These tech "gold rushes" attracts stragglers who suffer through the industry, when they could do something else and actually be good at it and make more than the average tech worker.

I made my money and the 80s and early 90s because I learned how to program mainframes in the 70s. I was able to usher in computers in enterprise environments and cash out by the time the DotCom Bust hit.

You have to be early.

You do know an expert in AI is most likely going to be a Computer Scientist or a Mathematician? A PhD, someone that took 10 plus years of high level graduate math and performed research.

Those are the people that are actually in the industry.

If you aren't willing to do that, you are a straggler.

I am not cynical, I am realistic.

Most people aren't going to be AI experts or know how it actually works. They will know the bare minimum and won't even know they know the bare minimum. I mean, average enthusiast knows how to train data and use Stable Diffusion.

It's the same with people that thought they knew cryptocurrency but don't know shit about cryptography, algorithms and encryption. All they know how to do is buy tokens and nerd over any news that comes out.

It's the same with people that thought they could get into cybersecurity but they don't know how to program, reverse engineer, secure a system or perform a penetration test. They just get certifications.

These tech "gold rushes" attracts stragglers who suffer through the industry, when they could do something else and actually be good at it and make more than the average tech worker.

I made my money and the 80s and early 90s because I learned how to program mainframes in the 70s. I was able to usher in computers in enterprise environments and cash out by the time the DotCom Bust hit.

You have to be early.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

I've lived through the A+/Network+ rush, MCSE/MCSA rush, the Cisco CCNA rush, the Linux cert rush, "Coding/developer" rush, and now the Cybersecurity rush. Just looked at everyone going through them boot camps like "Y'all niggas gonna be back at the plant in a year".

I was just helping an old classmate with his Cybersecurity shits not too long ago. Mans had never so much as looked at Linux before and their modules were all Linux based. Walked him through some of the most basic shit ever.

I'm literally giving another classmate one of my old laptops so she can try her hand at learning Python to get into development after working retail jobs since we graduated high school. I just got a new drive, mouse, PSU, and a dock for it. Installing Windows 10 and a grip of tools tonight so I can ship it out to her this week.

One chick I've known since college used to try to clown 'cause I was all up into computers and shit. She graduated with a degree in social work and the city offered her a whole ass $7.50/hr to work for them. Found out after schlepping around for 20 years she decided to get an A+ cert, but apparently working a helpdesk was too much so she's working at a bar now.

Last edited:
I hopped back on TikTok last week and this shit been on my FYP all day.

they all are degenerates.

Shit like this is the only outcome when fucking so many people.

They said she dropped a vid of them and he had a big ass sore on his private area. She said she asked about he still sucked him off

I swear these folks are legit retarded
Shit just keep popping up lolololololol

Back