MeganDenisePhoto__Millz05.jpg
MeganDenise0107.jpg

Amy Jackson
AmyJackson0242.jpg
AmyJackson0380.jpg
AmyJackson0325.jpg
AmyJackson0375.jpg

Reactions: Cedtwice
Both birds but imma go with the lightskin one with the stupid tats.

I know i'd never be able to fuck Amy cuz she def saying a lot of dumb shit niggas turning a deaf ear to just to get the buns. I saw some thing she said once that went something like "I'm and actress ,comedian (said some other shit i forgot), but since i have some pics on ig they think im just and ig model (insert some eyeroll).
I would of def told her she and ig model cuz she got like 438979834 pics of her practically naked on ig and thats all people know her from. Talk myself right out of buns.

Both birds but imma go with the lightskin one with the stupid tats.

I know i'd never be able to fuck Amy cuz she def saying a lot of dumb shit niggas turning a deaf ear to just to get the buns. I saw some thing she said once that went something like "I'm and actress ,comedian (said some other shit i forgot), but since i have some pics on ig they think im just and ig model (insert some eyeroll).
I would of def told her she and ig model cuz she got like 438979834 pics of her practically naked on ig and thats all people know her from. Talk myself right out of buns.
she is incredibly unfunny and seems fake but i probably still taking her over denise. im not even saying shes better looking than her but im just not into chicks covered in tats