Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW American Skin

Majors was always the heir to Chadwicks throne anyway

If they hadn't already cast him as a villain in the MCU I'm sure he would have been on the top of the list as a recast for T'Challa
Yeah dude already has a nice lil resume with quality work

Na, not that specifically. But along those same lines. Nate Parker always had a certain lane, to me. Then the MeToo shit happened and Hollywood turned their back on him. I always felt like Boseman kinda stepped into that lane a bit and ran with it. I mean, he eventually started doing way more action-heavy shit like Black Panther. But for a while there, he was the 'historical famous black dude' movie guy, and that kinda used to be Nate Parker's before.

I wonder with Boseman gone now, if that will mean anything for Nate Parker's career.

There's room for more than one black to be in the same lane in an industry full of whites who eat being carbon copies of eachother

Like a black law abiding citizen. I'm fuckong with this off the rip.

What's the release date?

I was with it until he brought the inmates in to determine their fate

What is this Dark Knight?

Hopefully its good. Nat Turner had sum cheesy parts too but i fuk w Nate P

Almost surprised this movie got greenlit. But interesting concept I’ll check it out. Hopefully I can see it in a theatre and it’s not only on bet+

Man this concept should of been done already and in real life. I just hope that they ain't on no,"we just wanted to scare you to make you feel how we feel". Type shit or I'm just going to give you a paper cut. It better be some serious murdering

Back