Welcome To aBlackWeb

American Horror Story: How do you rank them?

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
1.Coven
Best usage of most of the cast...really fun, loved the range....angela basset and kathy bates were great additions....i think this was the best season that didn't get too far off track.....even the ghost side story was great

2. Murder house
The OG season. normally ranked number 1 for most, but i liked coven better. still this ws great.. the twists were awesome, the psychology was fun...and when you didn't know what was going on, it was legit scary

3. Roanoke
I loved it. i thought it was bold and smart and super meta...like i enjoyed the complete story....where everyone hated the flips, i loved them

4. Asylum
I actually liked this one a whole lot. much more than most folk, i jut hated the shit with the aliens at the end, and i feel like they should have done more with the mutants instead

5. Freak show
I watched it till they killed meep......fuck them niggaz for killing meep.....that shit was too sad....

6. hotel
couldn't get past the rape monsters....shit turned me off almost instantly. never watched all the way through

thoughts??

they bout to be wild this year with the election angel..they gonna be on some anti christ shit watch....

1. Coven
2. Murder House
3. Hotel
4 .Asylum
5. Roanoke
6. Freak Show (never seen it)

Before Roanoke I would have said asylum was the worst. That bullshit was all over the place, they tried to pack too much into that season.
Roanoke takes the cake as the worst one by far, I got all the way to the last episode and couldn't watch anymore, that shit sucked.

1. Murder House - I was shocked how far they let this show take it on TV..and that the same dude who did giggly ass Glee did it. He gotta have some drastic ass mood swings in rl.

2. Coven - The whole voodoo and witchcraft was most intriguing to me. The bull scene tripped me tf out tho.

3.Roanoke - Kathy Bates here was my favorite. This to me was the most gruesome season. Plus a lot of the scenery look close to home..kinda freak me out a bit.

4. Hotel - I just like the whole concept of this and the characters.

5. Freak Show - It took forever to watch this season. I just couldn't get into it. I mean I liked the whole freakshow theme, which made me nostalgic about Carnivale from early 2000s.

6. Asylum - The Aliens..Nazi scientist..Forest creature..Just felt like it was going everywhere..idk

1. Murder House
  2. Coven
  3. Asylum
  4. Carnival...i gave up after the third episode i think
  5. Roanoake...never saw it
  6. Hotel...gave up after the second episode i think

i honestly thought roanoke was awesome writing....simply awe inspiring awesome

it was after the carnival season?

i'm looking for some stuff to watch until mr. robot comes on

That shit sucked
you stupid, it was great.. i liked it instantly.....the flip on the 2nd half was even doper...i don't know how people thought it was stupid

it was dope as shit

I havent seen passed season 3 of this show. Its one of those shows where i really have to be in the mood to watch it.

for the 3 ive seen, its:

Murder House
Coven
Asylum.

Everyone wouldnt shut up about Asylum. turned it on and it started great, but midway through was wack af. The killer santa clause episode was dope and fucked up though. Murder House was the only season that i really really enjoyed though. That was such a great story.

Coven and murder house are interchangeable to me. Love em both.

Then hotel.

Fuck the rest. Hated asylum, never finished freak show cuz it was dumb. I haven't seen Roanoke yet but I will when they put it on netflix.

Odd numbered seasons>>>>>>>>>>even numbered seasons

Coven and murder house are interchangeable to me. Love em both.

Then hotel.

Fuck the rest. Hated asylum, never finished freak show cuz it was dumb. I haven't seen Roanoke yet but I will when they put it on netflix.

Odd numbered seasons>>>>>>>>>>even numbered seasons

damn you might be onto something...i wonder how different the writing teams are for those seasons

damn you might be onto something...i wonder how different the writing teams are for those seasons
I have no idea...but it's definitely the reason i never went outa my way to watch Roanoke. I'll give every season a chance to let me down tho.

Back