Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders

MoeW

1710495887160.jpeg

When journalist Danny Casolaro was found dead in a hotel bathtub, police ruled it a suicide. But his family and colleagues believe he may have been murdered for investigating a conspiracy he called “The Octopus” - a hidden organization connected to stolen government spy software, a string of unsolved murders, and some of the biggest political scandals of the 20th century. Years later, researcher Christian Hansen pushes to uncover the secrets behind Casolaro’s death, and the story that killed him. From Stardust Frames, Duplass Brothers Productions, and director Zachary Treitz - this four part docuseries untangles a mystery decades in the making.​

Hold up. Did lady just casually talk about the original JFK tape showing the driver shoot? And the media version is doctored?

I can’t find the video but I want to see the media version now to see if that half tree is there.

It’s pretty clear what happened. I feel like the film makers had try to discredit their own story in order for it to get picked up. There’s already a book that was written called the the octopus murders that they ripped off. They couldn’t get away with making a clear attack on the cabal, they were safe since these stories had already come out back in the day and they were just revisiting it. They’re counting on their abilities to narrate the story and follow their conclusion rather than assessing everything presented and realizing that the agencies definitely did that shit

It’s pretty clear what happened. I feel like the film makers had try to discredit their own story in order for it to get picked up. There’s already a book that was written called the the octopus murders that they ripped off. They couldn’t get away with making a clear attack on the cabal, they were safe since these stories had already come out back in the day and they were just revisiting it. They’re counting on their abilities to narrate the story and follow their conclusion rather than assessing everything presented and realizing that the agencies definitely did that shit
It left me feeling like this, or like they wanted mfs to see that shit and know they couldn't do nothing or netflix just cooked it. A mindfuck lol.

Someone playing in my face. I don't like it.

I finished it. I think the first reporter was onto something but then the CIA sent those people into his life to sew confusion and lead him away from the real secret.

And now they doing it to these new reporters.

Real psychological warfare shit.

It left me feeling like this, or like they wanted mfs to see that shit and know they couldn't do nothing or netflix just cooked it. A mindfuck lol.

Someone playing in my face. I don't like it.
Definitely tryna play in our face

Watched it last Sunday

I believe everything
Like what’s hard to get? There’s the two cops who investigated John nichols and the fed who investigated Robert nichols, plus the judge that got replaced, riconosciuto had facts on everything plus his daddies connections it’s way tooo much to be coincidence. Matter of fact they were all proven true individually. Especially that one FBI informant / hit man that kept getting let go after implicated in murders

Like what’s hard to get? There’s the two cops who investigated John nichols and the fed who investigated Robert nichols, plus the judge that got replaced, riconosciuto had facts on everything plus his daddies connections it’s way tooo much to be coincidence. Matter of fact they were all proven true individually. Especially that one FBI informant / hit man that kept getting let go after implicated in murders
Fam one of the mottos I stand by in life is where ever there’s mad money being made whether legally or illegally there are old white men involved waiting for their cut

I looked up that case of the justice dept bozos who were indicted for laundering Cali Cartel money

Nasty work

Like I believe everything in the doc down to the JFK shit lol

Fam one of the mottos I stand by in life is where ever there’s mad money being made whether legally or illegally there are old white men involved waiting for their cut

I looked up that case of the justice dept bozos who were indicted for laundering Cali Cartel money

Nasty work

Like I believe everything in the doc down to the JFK shit lol
Facts bro

The CIA, the Justice Department, the Reagan Administration, and the Mob...

They did that shit. All of it. Believe every single thing that was said. With 248 years as evidence, I know what our government is capable of. Great documentary.

Back