Welcome To aBlackWeb

Negan getting his throat slashed would've surprised me if you cooks didn't spoil it back when we were on the i.c. every body hasn't read the comkcs.

Negan getting his throat slashed would've surprised me if you cooks didn't spoil it back when we were on the i.c. every body hasn't read the comkcs.

Jus binged eps 11 - 16. This show is trash. They kinda spoiled the eugene double cross when they showed the "last time on twd" intro in the finale when they focused on the preacher n the bullet. He said something about not doin it. AMC needs to end this show. The real all out war was when simon n crew tried to take the hilltop. Everything else was jus tired n boring. Im not buyin maggs, jesus, darryl turning on the rest. BS imo.

Fear the walkin dead was coo tho. I fux w that. Jus cuz it feels different.

Jus binged eps 11 - 16. This show is trash. They kinda spoiled the eugene double cross when they showed the "last time on twd" intro in the finale when they focused on the preacher n the bullet. He said something about not doin it. AMC needs to end this show. The real all out war was when simon n crew tried to take the hilltop. Everything else was jus tired n boring. Im not buyin maggs, jesus, darryl turning on the rest. BS imo.

Fear the walkin dead was coo tho. I fux w that. Jus cuz it feels different.

cs the bolded..same thing i was thinking... seemed sillly and forced . especially jesus... that nigga only on part time lol

Jesus be on that peaceful stuff, what's his reason for joining Maggie's cause. He's been the one against her killing people when she be upset

This is the perfect example of the character personality roulette that makes this show annoying as hell. Jesus was on some "don't kill" shit like 20 minutes before he jumps on board the let's betray Rick and kill Negan train.

And Rick was on some kill everybody as gruesome as possible shit before he gets the doctor to somehow save Negan from a slit throat just to prove a point that nobody needs proven.

Maggie's the only one that's at least somewhat consistent but she's barely even in this show.

Another problem I had is they made Negan into a person you started to like and agreed with his way, they made him to be the good guy and they made Rick to be the villain. In the comics Negan was a piece of shit that you wanted to die, the show had him likeable

looks like him too

anyway, I knew it was coming but the wrap up was wack to say the least

idk why writers or shows or networks (not really sure who to blame) feel the need to try to give people a life lesson with every fucking thing

we watch this shit for entertainment and they know damn well everybody wanted bloody murder, even the kids

there's gotta be somebody that comes along and gives the people what they want eventually

they even do this shit in video games smh

"evil" prevails all the time....more so than good does in my eyes.....but let them tell it....

S8 was complete trash, prolly the worst of the series.

Question is, can the new showrunner Angela Kang save this show. I doubt it.

It was aight

Didn’t see the Neegan save but I agree it could have ended better

If ever there was a season to cut dead weight, this was it

Nick's death came outta left field. In episode 1 wasn't Madison with them when they captured Morgan and the other two but last night she wasn't there.

Back