Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

i legit forgot that i watched this... almost the entire episode..all i remember was his dog died lol

Bruh. Im legit shocked at how bad episode 2 was.

Like i was bordline insulted. I was thinking "these ppl think i would like this? WTF"

It is so bad.

I mean i quit fear couple months back cuz it was boring. I gave this a chance cuz it looked "different, outside of the box". But no. Its bad.

If anyone gives af. (Im bored)

a receptionist (susie) and a office boss lady (vanessa) are in a office. Next scene, susie is seen walking into a gas station corner store. Vanessa sees her n asks her "why arent u at work?" Susie gets a gun n steals a big ass gas tanker truck. Vanessa tries to stop her. Susie n vanessa realize they are in a groundhog day type loop. They argree to do sumthing alil different each time, yet bad stuff still happens. Eventually they take the gas truck n pour gas over walkers, after that the truck blows up. They fly a few feet away. Get up n walk away....the end

Last edited:
Lol, they still milking this show and getting ever last dollar huh?

You can't even bad at it this point. It's the nature of the beast.

The Common Wealth stuff is boring. I really don't know how you do spinoffs of this show moving forward, what else can be done that they haven't already did

The Common Wealth stuff is boring. I really don't know how you do spinoffs of this show moving forward, what else can be done that they haven't already did
Man the shit going on in the common wealth does not need to happen logic wise. The characters have no reason to be beefing. The writers are creating drama to keep it going. There six more eps left too

Damn. Based off the comments, ep sounds lame af. I'll just wait till its finished n binge em all. Too much other better shit to watch on tv rn

Back