Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Did you watch any of the other spinoffs?

I only watched ep 1 of the negan/maggie one
After the finale of the original show, I did watch couple of episodes of the spin offs, but I was really busy when the spinoffs came out plus I kind of felt like Katt Williams felt after Bush was the president .”Maybe we just needed a break “ but I was waiting on this and I was waiting on Rick to come back and boy is he back.

I did watch fear The Walking Dead until they killed everybody off and then I only caught some episodes, and I never tried to watch that teenager show.

It started to feel like the MCU where I was obligated to watch these other shows to understand what was going on, but I don’t mind that much with the MCU.

But yeah, I’m back on board 100% even though I stand behind the last two seasons of the The Walking Dead being good TV

Last edited:
Holy shit, Fear the Walking dead has 8 seasons. WOW. Glad i never started that, lol.

I actually use to watch fear.

I think i stopped around season 5....when they started leaving care packages along the highway and something about a plane.

Show jus became too trash to watch. It was bad. I heard they brought kim back...or w/e her name was

I actually use to watch fear.

I think i stopped around season 5....when they started leaving care packages along the highway and something about a plane.

Show jus became too trash to watch. It was bad. I heard they bout kim back...or w/e her name was
The sad part is right when it got super fire, they killed that whole family off

I hear they brought the mother back though now

I know this was supposed to be a movie and now it’s a limited series of only six episodes and I hope that they don’t use these six episodes to kill Rick off.

Unlike most people, I don’t mind beating a dead horse, depending on how much I liked that horse lol

I know this was supposed to be a movie and now it’s a limited series of only six episodes and I hope that they don’t use these six episodes to kill Rick off.

Unlike most people, I don’t mind beating a dead horse, depending on how much I liked that horse lol

In the youtube vid i posted they think the series ends w rick n michonne landing a helicopter in alexandria

In the youtube vid i posted they think the series ends w rick n michonne landing a helicopter in alexandria
With the early reviews this show has been getting,I’m sure that AMC will find a way to milk a few seasons out of this, but if they just end up in Alexandria, then we’re just back to the regular walking dead again

But on its own, the concept of these fully operational cities throughout the apocalypse is a really dope concept

With the early reviews this show has been getting,I’m sure that AMC will find a way to milk a few seasons out of this, but if they just end up in Alexandria, then we’re just back to the regular walking dead again

But on its own, the concept of these fully operational cities throughout the apocalypse is a really dope concept

I highly doubt andrew lincoln would do more than 1 season...thats why he left the og show. He wanted the story to end.

I highly doubt andrew lincoln would do more than 1 season...thats why he left the og show. He wanted the story to end.
I only see three possible endings if he’s leaving and that is him going back home and we find out if he lived a long life and etc, or they kill him off in The Walking Dead fashion in an emotional manner or he ends up like the leader of the CRM and basically president of America.

Knowing Rick, he won’t be able to leave that whole CRM situation without helping ppl because Rick….

The CRM answers a question that a lot of people, especially military people had, which is, how did the zombies overcome the military?

And ,the answer is that basically they killed each other and the ones who survived maintained cities

Last edited:
The CRM answers a question that a lot of people, especially military people had, which is, how did the zombies overcome the military?

And ,the answer is that basically they killed each other and the ones who survived did maintain cities

lol nigga whut...

Im jus happy they finally explained all the random helicopters popping up, even going back to the pilot ep

lol nigga whut...

Im jus happy they finally explained all the random helicopters popping up, even going back to the pilot ep
A lot of people wondered “where was the military?”

In this episode, they said that the part of the military who were against bombing the cities rebelled and went to war with the military .

Last edited:
Back