Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Damn! Not bad...

1st 3/4 was alotta talkin. But it felt like solid set up. Could tell it was leading somewhere.

Big fight at the end was solid. Both crews had tricks up their sleeve. I dug it. I can see they are making a effort to avoid the pacing formula of previous seasons. Couple ppl need to die next ep tho.

Last edited:
I feel like they were doing some heavy foreshadowing with Ezekiel in the one. Like a little too on the nose when he was posing in the bed like Jesus after he and Carol banged.

gat damn!!!! I did not see that ending coming. so who tf is gonna be the big bad now? good episode. wasn't expecting that.

I like how they're leaking these joints on Friday nights this season. Best part about this show at this point.

I forgot all about when Rick, Carl and Michonne left that poor traveler stranded on the road. This episode brought back memories.

This virus is literally fucking everything up smh

Are you shitting me? It's TV! The episode is already made and you literally have a captive audience!

As done to death zombies are in popular culture I feel like these guys are flagrantly exploiting the fact that they have no competion in the tv space.

I also used to date a girl that did post for movies... it's one to two people max in a dark room on a couple AVID machines (or whatever they use now). And that was before fast internet. They used to have to messenger Zip drives to production.

Are you shitting me? It's TV! The episode is already made and you literally have a captive audience!

As done to death zombies are in popular culture I feel like these guys are flagrantly exploiting the fact that they have no competion in the tv space.

Eh, they are sayin they couldnt finish the "post production" on the final episode. So even tho the filming is finished, i guess they still had to add special effects n audio etc. Which is possible

Ep 14 was weird

everything w carol was annoying af n made zero sense.

Daryl n Negan team up was iight

Beta stuff was cool at 1st, then quickly got silly.

New group has the potential of being interesting n different.

I pray to God they move season 11 out of the fucking woods n bushes and into the city. We have been in the woods n bushes for like 7 seasons now. Need new fuckin scenery.

Last edited:
Back