Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Into The Badlands (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

They really need to explain this mysterious power that a bunch of people seem to be walking around with, now a baby got this thing.

MK partaking in threesomes, he's grown up

Black pilgrim with the get down or lay down mantra at the end. This was a good premiere

as soon as that nigga said his name was mmon, i knew he was a mean motherfucker,

he knocked mk the fuck out

I guess if they use their powers a lot it drains their life because that boy with the black dude and woman about to keel over if he keep going

Watched the latest episode last night.

AWWWWW SHIT Sonny the one who killed MK mama??!!! Say it ain't so. Hope its the drugs talking. Glad they finally getting down to it with MK backstory though.

Wonder with MK thinking Sonny killed his mom if he will now be trained by the Black Widow new Regent/Clipper. That would be some good shit to get trained by Sonny and Moon.

This dude Bajee always got somebody looking for him and not in a good way. He always up on the info in the streets though so he at least tries to move accordingly with all the info he be up on.

The Black Widow ain't my speed at all but for some reason I want to nail that crazy/smart bitch to the wall!!!

MK got his powers back, now I'm ready to see him fuck shit up

I wanna see that Widow and Tilda rematch

Lewis Tan debut and he put in work against the boy demon twin. That whole fight sequence was dope.

Them blind dudes was something else, when they formed like Voltron I was sure Sonny was about to get his ass kicked.

I'm not even amazed about fight scenes with The Widow anymore.

just got caught up through season 2...dope show

i like the fight choreography

guess i'll start this tonight then

good thing i havent read anything spoiler ish

Back