Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Good points. They could expand on it and use it as a cliffhanger. Would be good to see her in a few more episodes. Maybe trying to figure out the whole powers thing

No book spoilers Du! Lol

Good points. They could expand on it and use it as a cliffhanger. Would be good to see her in a few more episodes. Maybe trying to figure out the whole powers thing

No book spoilers Du! Lol

if this actress aint as good as the original one.. dont prolong it 🤣

I feel like theyll stretch it out to the finale or the penultimate episode. I cant imagine where else they would leave a cliffhanger.

@Duwop could probably imagine a few instances tho since he seems the most familiar - no spoilers tho bruh! lol
This is what I expect too....

I saw somewhere they had the titles for the episodes. Those imo were spoilers

the fact that he's recalling these events sitting right next to Armand, while Armand sits there like he's in pain too........is dirty dirty dirty nasty work

Could you talk about your child being killed while holding the hands of the killer lovingly.

That shit gonna have people flipping out if they have no familiarity with the story.. buy the shit already giving me chills

I expect another scene like the one where David called Louis out for not burning Lestats body. Saying there's no chance Claudia would have hesitated.

I watched the season again and I don't know how I missed Lestat still being alive when he grabbed the rat, I must have left the room or playing a game or something

I watched the season again and I don't know how I missed Lestat still being alive when he grabbed the rat, I must have left the room or playing a game or something
Yeah, cuz it was pretty climatic ending when David was pulling a usual suspects on Louis... Pointing out all the consistency and lies in his story.... Plus it's literally Lestat. He's virtually impossible to kill. I'm hoping for m this goes for many seasons and we see some of the upper limits of his power.. he was playing with them all season cuz he was in his feelings and genuinely loved everybody. We've yet to see how TV Lestat deals with actual enemies.

I'm 100% certain he got that vampire who raped Claudia. Even if it was never mentioned and happened off screen.... There's no chance. Dude is way too vicious and vengeful

But yeah I can't wait for David to flip out on them. I'm already amped about that exchange

Armand was literally the only person in the world who could have stopped them from killing Claudia. He ALLOWED it to happen....and this is the love of your life? He let them KILL YOUR CHILD!!

This bout to be some good ass TV

This Claudia isn't as pretty... And seems more angry and pouty.... Definitely a downgrade. I liked he first Claudia better.

Back