Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Buys Nas-Backed Pharmaceutical Startup for $1 Billion

So it's somehow a bad thing to give Nas some credit for his role in a successful venture that he's been integral to from the beginning? If you say so, bro. Seems like you're just hating to me.
nigga eat a dick....aint no one hating.

if thats what you get from that its something wrong with your thinking.

if its a group effort then like give nas and his group props...lets give nas props for being apart of a venture.....thats a good thing in itself.

im just giving him props alone...

but you see a problem with it...seems like you just angry

matter of fact .....they has 28 other things they invested in....a few good a few bad.....

but nevermind.....you just want to see someone win....have at it

matter of fact .....they has 28 other things they invested in....a few good a few bad.....

but nevermind.....you just want to see someone win....have at it

lol You getting real emotional. I don't really care what Nas is doing one way or the other. You just seem intent on tearing him down for no real reason. Seems like you have a problem with people saying he's smart or giving him credit for making good moves. If that ain't hating, what is?

lol You getting real emotional. I don't really care what Nas is doing one way or the other. You just seem intent on tearing him down for no real reason. Seems like you have a problem with people saying he's smart or giving him credit for making good moves. If that ain't hating, what is?
why cant we have a talk without niggas calling out emotion?

fact of the matter is you calling me hating cause i want to celebrate the group and not the most popular person....but im emotional?

how that sound?

i give plenty of people props when its called for including nas....but i guess this right now fits your narrative,

why cant we have a talk without niggas calling out emotion?

fact of the matter is you calling me hating cause i want to celebrate the group and not the most popular person....but im emotional?

how that sound?

lol We're having a simple disagreement and you're jumping to "Eat a dick nigga!!!" I don't know what other people on this site do, but your reactions to the shit I'm saying seem overboard for such a simple conversation.

I'm not saying you're hating because you want to celebrate the group. If it was just a matter of you celebrating the group, you could be making positive comments about the group or providing names of other people associated with the deals. You're not doing that for the most part. You're more specifically building an argument for why Nas shouldn't be seen as smart or why he doesn't deserve the credit he's getting. Maybe you don't realize you're doing it, but you're coming off a lot more as anti-Nas than pro-rest of the group.

lol We're having a simple disagreement and you're jumping to "Eat a dick nigga!!!" I don't know what other people on this site do, but your reactions to the shit I'm saying seem overboard for such a simple conversation.

I'm not saying you're hating because you want to celebrate the group. If it was just a matter of you celebrating the group, you could be making positive comments about the group or providing names of other people associated with the deals. You're not doing that for the most part. You're more specifically building an argument for why Nas shouldn't be seen as smart or why he doesn't deserve the credit he's getting. Maybe you don't realize you're doing it, but you're coming off a lot more as anti-Nas than pro-rest of the group.
the problem is sarcasm and tone in jokes dont transfer to posts well.

but like i was saying......the group makes good decisions, if i saw that nas had more influence in buying something....i will give him props accordingly.

its kinda like someone saying their cousin is a computer genius because he formatted a hardrive.
i cant give him credit for that simple shit.....but if he codes his won programs i gotta give him props.....but someone who codes fluently may still that person as low level so he may not give him props.

its all a persons opinion and is not hating

but like i was saying......the group makes good decisions, if i saw that nas had more influence in buying something....i will give him props accordingly.

its kinda like someone saying their cousin is a computer genius because he formatted a hardrive.
i cant give him credit for that simple shit.....but if he codes his won programs i gotta give him props.....but someone who codes fluently may still that person as low level so he may not give him props.

I hear you. Like I said, the way you were going at him seemed like hating, but I could have misinterpreted your intent. It happens. It's all good.

It does when you put a 'lol' on it

Back