Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon allows a book called “Destroy A Man Now (DAMN)” to be sold...

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
A6FA32AC-175E-428E-9123-04ADDBDC70A3.png As fucked up as that sounds, I saw it myself.

This book actually promotes false allegations to “strip away power from men.”

Not surprised. I was listening to a podcast and the host said on a facebook conversation he was a part of woman posted "in this me too movement if it took a few or some innocent men to go to prison along with the guilty ones to eliminate the problem then so be it it worth having innocent people go to prison."

Not surprised. I was listening to a podcast and the host said on a facebook conversation he was a part of woman posted "in this me too movement if it took a few or some innocent men to go to prison along with the guilty ones to eliminate the problem then so be it it worth having innocent people go to prison."

That attitude of jamming up innocent men along with guilty men is a stance that I have seen from many people on FB posts, talk shows, etc..........by that logic Aziz Ansari, the two Sacred Heart University football players (and other innocent parties) would belong in jail with Bill Cosby, etc........that's why people (especially black folk in Hollywood and everyday life) need to slow down hopping on this MeToo wave without getting as much info as possible and making a decision from there because they can be next on that Summer Jam screen

That attitude of jamming up innocent men along with guilty men is a stance that I have seen from many people on FB posts, talk shows, etc..........by that logic Aziz Ansari, the two Sacred Heart University football players (and other innocent parties) would belong in jail with Bill Cosby, etc........that's why people (especially black folk in Hollywood and everyday life) need to slow down hopping on this MeToo wave without getting as much info as possible and making a decision from there because they can be next on that Summer Jam screen

Crazy part if I'm not mistaken Me Too was started by black women and as usual stolen by and taken over by some white women who are now the face and the biggest benefactors of the movement.

If white people co-signing it a lot of black people hopping on that train no matter where its taking them. Sad but its true.

Guess I'll be that guy, but what's the issue here

I looked up the book but still can't figure out if its a guide to help women who have really been wronged someway sexually by a powerful man or its a book telling woman how to lie to get a powerful out of the way for their own advancement.

If its the former I don't see an issue but if its that latter that is a major fucking issue.

Last edited:
Here is the synopsis from Amazon:

A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.

Here is the synopsis from Amazon:

A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.

I read that and some comments. I still can't get the real meaning of the book. Don't know if she showing people how to deal with those things without hiring a lawyer to do it for them like we see families do when they suing the police and the city for a something. Or is she telling women how to deal with those entities while lying about something that never happened to them.

@Mister B.

did you even read the synopsis fam?

why did you make this a thread?

i'm only asking b/c i have an opinion, but i want to know what were your thoughts that went into making this a discussion.

@Mister B.

did you even read the synopsis fam?

why did you make this a thread?

i'm only asking b/c i have an opinion, but i want to know what were your thoughts that went into making this a discussion.

I hate when you do this bullshit. Nigga just
source.gif

what did i do?? lol

but fuck it

where was the rage when all the pimps were writing books about how to coerce women into selling their bodies for money?

I honestly didn't see those cause I really didn't get caught up in that shit. Was this around the time when there was niggas who wasn't pimps getting pimp cups made? You have a point with that question. Finessing a woman to ho for you also ain't the same as a woman lying on a man to ruin his life. I get where you coming from though.

lmao @ anybody crying about this shit

how many pimp memoirs we got out?

and thats just talking books

you can disrespect and degrade women in the name of "fantasy" in music, movies, etc

its in damn near every video game

i doubt any men were harmed in the making of this book

think about what kinda weirdo is buying that shit anyway lol....she dont need no help being crazy

what did i do?? lol

but fuck it

where was the rage when all the pimps were writing books about how to coerce women into selling their bodies for money?

I don't see anything wrong with the book, but how is a book giving instructions on how to tear down powerful men the same as a book giving lessons on how to entice a woman into becoming a hoe? I don't see the connection.

Back