Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Amare Stoudemire: If BLM Doesn't Support Israel "F*ck You"

test
If I'm being honest I don't give a fuck about those people, where was Stoudemire at when Isreal was doing the shit to Palestine and taking their land.

To be fair, a lot of Israelis don't support what the Israeli government does. They had mass protests recently, but Netanyahu is trying to be on some authoritarian shit.

On the other hand, there are a lot of Iraelis who are racists POSs, so...whatever.

To be fair, a lot of Israelis don't support what the Israeli government does. They had mass protests recently, but Netanyahu is trying to be on some authoritarian shit.

On the other hand, there are a lot of Iraelis who are racists POSs, so...whatever.
Yep, let’s not forget how they treated the Ethiopians.
And that guy that was shot in the subway and random people was still beating and kicking him. Turns out he was innocent. Only guilty of being black

Straight cooning.

Supporting Israel is the easiest thing to do.

Criticism of Israel means you're antisemitic. Even when they murder innocent Muslims the media tries to "both sides" the situation.

You don't have to support either side.

It has nothing to do with black people.

The fake hats are at it again. I don’t blame Pakistan people. They literally are living in a cage prison open air prison I rather fight and die than to continue living in those conditions. That former ball player is a complete idiot. White folks have many layers to them. You DEFEAT the white folks then you have to worry about the fruit cake white folks! Then you defeat them now you have the fake hat white folks! It’s completely laughable how Jew white folks claim being a minority and still use being white as a shield. TaKE them out PAKISTAN people!

The fake hats are at it again. I don’t blame Pakistan people. They literally are living in a cage prison open air prison I rather fight and die than to continue living in those conditions. That former ball player is a complete idiot. White folks have many layers to them. You DEFEAT the white folks then you have to worry about the fruit cake white folks! Then you defeat them now you have the fake hat white folks! It’s completely laughable how Jew white folks claim being a minority and still use being white as a shield. TaKE them out PAKISTAN people!

This a bot.

I tried watching again just to make sure I ain’t miss no context. But nah… he straight up demanding black people here who are standing up against oppression to stand with the oppressors in another land on the other side of the globe.

It’s a hot take that I didn’t even see a single white person make. Even the ones who use any excuse to shit on BLM. But he jumped face first out the window on this shit for no discernible reason

Back