Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Amara La Negra vs. Angela Bassett Faceoff

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga said sources lol. Coming into Candy Shop is like going to Neverland, boys that would rather live in make believe than stare into the real world

And who compares a 60yo woman with a damn 20yr when they both caked in....aight I'm out

This nigga said sources lol. Coming into Candy Shop is like going to Neverland, boys that would rather live in make believe than stare into the real world

And who compares a 60yo woman with a damn 20yr when they both caked in....aight I'm out

Lies!

What in the hell kinda comparison is this lol

Stella Got Her Groove back is giving Amara run for her money remember Angela Bassett did beat Brittney Elena from Wild N Out. Last year ...Remember this thread

:ghost:

Last edited:
This is like comparing Kobe Bryant career to that of any kid that was ever enrolled into the Special Olympics lol still in all I voted for Amara....not saying I don’t like wolf pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back