Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amanda Seales Backtracking On Accusing Myron Rolle Of Sexual Harrasement

niggas thinking she cute and she acting like she too cute.
Now...I'm not a superficial person at all..I rarely if ever am critical of a womans body. Because no one is perfect and the standards of beauty in society has people all kinda messed up about themselves in their own heads

But..

:chile:cute face...

:df4:horrible body..she has the body of a 50 year old Jewish grandmother

Amanda Seals crazy and the only thing that can put her in check when she go crazy is a consistent significant other.

Her girlfriends won't check her and if one does they gonna fall out.

She gonna end up that old lonely crazy women with cats

She said King harrassed her over the phone? Or did I read that wrong.

Also I don't kno' who my man is but SO to him. NFL to neurosurgery that's so dope
Yeah fuck what Amanda talking about. Homie played in the NFL and now a fucking brain surgeon. Homie it black excellence nh

Amanda Seals crazy and the only thing that can put her in check when she go crazy is a consistent significant other.

Her girlfriends won't check her and if one does they gonna fall out.

She gonna end up that old lonely crazy women with cats
isnt this most women tho?

lets keep it all the way 100

dont most women have this problem?

i had to point this shit out to my wife and she had an aha moment.
chicks will allow another chick to look like a fool and ruin her life and stand by and watch.
very few women got good friend that dont want to see them fall but actually want to see they happy.

and the sad part of this......niggas are 10x worse

chicks will allow another chick to look like a fool and ruin her life and stand by and watch.
very few women got good friend that dont want to see them fall but actually want to see they happy.

They are and women just want others to agree with them no matter how wrong they are.

Issa Rae and her other friends won't check her. Only a man can. But right now ain't no man gonna fuck with her unless he white.

My aunt and her best friend fell out years ago over a disagreement. My aunt told her the truth and she didn't like it.

These fools still go to the same church. How the fuck you gonna worship together and not speak roll your eyes and turn yo nose at each other all while wearing your best church crown.

Shit don't make no sense

How the fuck you gonna worship together and not speak roll your eyes and turn yo nose at each other all while wearing your best church crown.
giphy.gif

it is funny.

it should be the norm tho.

go to college and go to nfl but dont stop getting the degrees

I get what you saying, but no. For most of those dudes, athletics is salvation from having to learn shit. Everybody ain't built for that kinda thing. I'm not saying they can't transition from football to doing something else impressive and productive. I'm just saying the majority of the niggas in the NFL are not built to do anything close to what that dude did.

:hedidit:see bruh..

:hahaha:

This is why they saying u hate niggaz, I understand what u getting at. But that didnt need to go there

Back