NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Is it crazy if it's working? She probably had to pay down on something or stay somewhere expensive for their night
I could give less of a fuck and that ain't my problem.

These hoes be desperate and some of these ungrateful niggas in ABW be bitching about the shit we post when they don't contribute but wouldn't spend this kind of money to post on the ABW forum for the bros.

Is it crazy if it's working? She probably had to pay down on something or stay somewhere expensive for their night
She's def hurting. That one video from the other day was $55, almost every other day she kept reposting it with a lower price. The last time I checked it was $39. These chicks don't understand their market. The majority of men that are subbing to her, don't have the kinds of funds to spend $50 on less than 1 minute worth of content. If they did, they wouldn't be on OF paying for nudes, lol.

Meanwhile, just as an example, I see other women positing 9min videos for $10 and they are doing anything and everything.

Is that 6 minute video a sex tape? Is she suckin Dick?
I wouldn't even bet on her taking her panties off.

lol women like her and pamela prolly arent broke, they're just greedy and delusional

They’re just full of their own shit. It’s the “if you build it, they will come” school of thought. While majority of us don’t buy their shit, there’s tons of niggas on and off this site that do. No matter what their price is. They show just enough and some drooling 50 yr old dude that comments “sexy baby” on IG model posts hits their cashapp early. Nothing we can do about it.