Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

lesbianism is shit?
Amirah shout out this girl named Megan denise on the ig stories a couple of times lately about how long they been talking at the phone 2 hours and 3 hours long so I wonder what they have going on? Curiosity and I found out that this Megan recently got this new tattos so I mean IDK what this 2 have going on lately or what they been talking about but I mean why making the same kind tattos and on the same spot ? It looks weird and I mean I know they both bisexual so ... what you guys think?

Amirah shout out this girl named Megan denise on the ig stories a couple of times lately about how long they been talking at the phone 2 hours and 3 hours long so I wonder what they have going on? Curiosity and I found out that this Megan recently got this new tattos so I mean IDK what this 2 have going on lately or what they been talking about but I mean why making the same kind tattos and on the same spot ? It looks weird and I mean I know they both bisexual so ... what you guys think?

Well, maybe they are lesbians or not, but in any case being a lesbian is not shit

Back