Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Dude posted a new vid of her twerking & deletes it ASAP....lol smh
FYI...
What’s good with y’all niggas ? Y’all be the most stingiest niggas of all time !! Just drop the vid
Y'all niggas don't bring shit to the cookout, but complain about the quality of the food...When I posted the video, it loaded on this page, but there was nothing on reddit, where I first posted it...So I took it down. Plus, niggas was stealing my videos over there and reposted them like they dropped them first...but I edit my videos to weed-out the "biters."

FYI...

Y'all niggas don't bring shit to the cookout, but complain about the quality of the food...When I posted the video, it loaded on this page, but there was nothing on reddit, where I first posted it...So I took it down. Plus, niggas was stealing my videos over there and reposted them like they dropped them first...but I edit my videos to weed-out the "biters."
“Biters” “stealing my videos” nigga you stole the shit off Amirah’s page to begin with lmaoooo how you gon be mad at other people for doing what you did? Make it make sense, please

There's another guy on reddit who got all her exclusive locked content anyways. This dude really thinks he's the only man that's got the juice...

Last edited:
“Biters” “stealing my videos” nigga you stole the shit off Amirah’s page to begin with lmaoooo how you gon be mad at other people for doing what you did? Make it make sense, please

Yeah I’m not understanding this reasoning. Mans is out here complaining about something that ain’t even his content. Just drop the videos bro, you’ll get the emoji praise and digital daps that you seek.

There's another guy on reddit who got all her exclusive locked content anyways. This dude really thinks he's the only man that's got the juice...
If that's the case, then why y'all complaining...get y'all own shit...problem solved.
Nigga I didn't steal shit, a subscription to Amirah''s page ain't free...And those videos y'all niggas is crying about cost money. The videos on her page is that old shit that niggas' try to sell on those mega.nz files. The exclusive shit she sells through the dm's...Shit, if I paid $25.00 to see a bitch shake her azz , I'm a get my money's worth.

If that's the case, then why y'all complaining...get y'all own shit...problem solved.

Nigga I didn't steal shit, a subscription to Amirah''s page ain't free...And those videos y'all niggas is crying about cost money. The videos on her page is that old shit that niggas' try to sell on those mega.nz files. The exclusive shit she sells through the dm's...Shit, if I paid $25.00 to see a bitch shake her azz , I'm a get my money's worth.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back