Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Her upper lip was a lil small, but wasn't shit wrong with it. Should've never fucked with it.

9caed265-4a15-422b-b6f3-e7daf3e37a35-jpeg.20122

Now

She ain't even my ting and here I am watching this in disgust, quoting Drake like "how can you live with yourself... ungrateful, ungrateful, your momma be ashamed of you!" SMH!

....I'm sorry niggas, I just don't see the big deal. It'll be something if her were inflated like two hot air balloons.

But in that pic...the shyt look natural af. Da fucc am I missing here?? B/c the way some of actin...its as if she's on her Maia Campbell shyt. I...WE have seen FAAAAARRRRR worse changes where we were like "WTF????" Lol

....I'm sorry niggas, I just don't see the big deal. It'll be something if her were inflated like two hot air balloons.

But in that pic...the shyt look natural af. Da fucc am I missing here?? B/c the way some of actin...its as if she's on her Maia Campbell shyt. I...WE have seen FAAAAARRRRR worse changes where we were like "WTF????" Lol
The problem is she is not going stop with the plastic surgery to her face and it's going to get worse. The next thing she going to do is some rhinoplasty

Back