Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Damnn... I just notice that she started fucking with her face low key... she looks a bit different lately. I just hope she doesn't go overboard with it smh.

Though I know I'm not the only one that noticed, you're the first person who mentioned it on ANY forum. In some of the pics she done messed with her lips(mouth)

Though I know I'm not the only one that noticed, you're the first person who mentioned it on ANY forum. In some of the pics she done messed with her lips(mouth)

She admitted that she had work done on her lips. Tbh, she still looks good before & after because she hasn't went overboard with the enhancements yet. I don't only thing I don't understand is why she lied about getting work on her body to start with.

tenor.gif

that was mentioned waay back in this very thread my guy!.. 38-40

She admitted that she had work done on her lips. Tbh, she still looks good before & after because she hasn't went overboard with the enhancements yet. I don't only thing I don't understand is why she lied about getting work on her body to start with.

did she lie, or did she omit?

Back