Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

I just seen that new only fans video and if she already clappin ass it's only a matter of time before she gets full blown naked on that bitch

Sweet Jesus Mary and Jospeh....

giphy.gif

these chick playing the game all wrong. India love could charge $10 a month and state clearly its exclusive photoshoots, not nudes. If 1% of her followers sign up thats $400k a fucking month.

Theres a stigma with OF they gotta be nude.

And they lazy as fuck cause they can schedule posts. Take pictures for a day and schedule that shit to post for 3 months..

Are they paying for pussy or pics? Tricking for pics is a phenomenon i will never understand

I don't understand paying for pussy or pics. I know pimpin & prostitution been going on since the start of the time but the shits a waste of money. Paying for some pics is even some lamer shit b/c all these dumb ass simp-tricks is doing is supporting these brauds income & lifestyle. Hoes are winning off social media and winning BIG out here and it's b/c of overzealous thristy dudes.

I ain't got shit against the women making money b/c it's the dudes that continue the trend. If men stood up and said fuck paying for pics, videos, nudes, etc., these chicks would have to find a job or a new profession.

I don't understand paying for pussy or pics. I know pimpin & prostitution been going on since the start of the time but the shits a waste of money. Paying for some pics is even some lamer shit b/c all these dumb ass simp-tricks is doing is supporting these brauds income & lifestyle. Hoes are winning off social media and winning BIG out here and it's b/c of overzealous thristy dudes.

I ain't got shit against the women making money b/c it's the dudes that continue the trend. If men stood up and said fuck paying for pics, videos, nudes, etc., these chicks would have to find a job or a new profession.
Naw I can understand paying for pussy, but not pics of pussy.

Well you are paying the braud to go away after smashing. It's still a waste of money.
I aint ever did it, I'm just saying I got more respect for a John than a rapist. that's all. you getting popped off for a price, long as it's a legit consenting transaction kool. fck rapists.

Back