Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

always makes me smile that the lurkers and leeches are the same ones that insults people that pay. Not realizing that there would be nothing to see without those "suckas"

how dumb you have to be to do that, bite the hand that feeds you

Doodoo man, stfu u toxic as hell.

Always in every thread complaining.

glad that it hurted you. good effort for trying to rally the useless leeches that you are. you re the one trying to argue and im toxic ? your stupidity has no limit

Your stupidity has no limits? Says the grown man who who wrote "hurted". The past tense of hurt is still hurt moron. Let it sink in that 6 year old children have better grammar than you do.

Last edited:
Your stupidity has no limits? Says the grown man who who wrote "hurted". The past tense of hurt is still hurt moron. Let it sink in that 6 year old children have better grammar than you do.
when you start attacking someone on his grammary it really means that you got nothing left. can t imagine if i haven t done any mistake. and from my point of view it s a compliment cause english is not even my first language. And it took you that many message to not even guessed it. On top of that you managed to repeat yourself starting at your second sentence. I confirm, you re stupid and i will add pathetic

when you start attacking someone on his grammary it really means that you got nothing left. can t imagine if i haven t done any mistake. and from my point of view it s a compliment cause english is not even my first language. And it took you that many message to not even guessed it. On top of that you managed to repeat yourself starting at your second sentence. I confirm, you re stupid and i will add pathetic

:kanyecry2:

Cry about it some more doodooman

when you start attacking someone on his it really means that you got nothing left. can t imagine if i haven t done any mistake. and from my point of view it s a compliment cause english is not even my first language. And it took you that many message to not even guessed it. On top of that you managed to repeat yourself starting at your second sentence. I confirm, you re stupid and i will add pathetic
Nigga did you really just say "grammary"?

Back