Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I judgemental?

How you just gonna assume all that off break? 🤔

• Good eye

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You got lucky

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Maybe don't know her super powers. But i just figured you'd ask her to csshapp the money instead of the route you went
I didn't have any cash on me or my wallet. All I had was my phone.

I don't have google pay, so I looked for the first person I could find to cash app some money that would give me the cash to buy my food.

I needed physical cash to buy the food. I had none on me. There's nothing my wife could do for me at home

Sounds like a lie to me.

but if it isn’t, I’m not voting for either because the premise of this thread and the question is a bit weird. They don’t match.

I don’t see how it can make you judgmental. I’m also not sober.
C'mon Kandy I don't lie that much....

I mean I do.... But not every single time. Give me some credit. This story is real life

Teleport it to him. Or he could've went back home and got the wallet. Very rare I don't know I didnt know i left my wallet
I started the grill right before I left....so I ain't wanna go back home and come back out...and I didn't want to wait for anybody to bring me money...I had to think fast

I didn't have any cash on me or my wallet. All I had was my phone.

I don't have google pay, so I looked for the first person I could find to cash app some money that would give me the cash to buy my food.

I needed physical cash to buy the food. I had none on me. There's nothing my wife could do for me at home

Guarantee ol girl thought you were one of those “let me flip that $50 into $800 on a gift card “ ass niggas at first

C'mon Kandy I don't lie that much....

I mean I do.... But not every single time. Give me some credit. This story is real life
Ok so explain to me how this makes you judgmental or why you would think you are from this situation

Ok so explain to me how this makes you judgmental or why you would think you are from this situation
Cuz I looked for a younger chick who prolly got niggaz tricking to chill with her....

Her whole vibe came off ass somebody who posts their cash app on IG just cuz their pics hot

I was 100% sure she would have the cash , and would be cool with me cashapping her money as I walked up to her... She was counting the money out before the shit even verified...

I mean she was definitely a nice person, but I feel like I profiled her way too accurately. So I figured I talk about it in jest with y'all

So I’d be judgmental if I said anything elderly person only carries checks?
It would be a valid question to ask.

Like if you assumed someone didn't know how to write or cash a check cuz they were too young. Or if you just assumed an older person had checks to write just cuz they old.

Even if you're right, I guess the assumption could lead to being judgmental. I'm asking was my assumption of hitting this chick up based on her appearance alone if she had cash app and cash.

Basically....I wouldn't have asked a busted looking chick. Shorty looked like she was bout to hop in somebody video. I was like....

😎

It would be a valid question to ask.

Like if you assumed someone didn't know how to write or cash a check cuz they were too young. Or if you just assumed an older person had checks to write just cuz they old.

Even if you're right, I guess the assumption could lead to being judgmental. I'm asking was my assumption of hitting this chick up based on her appearance alone if she had cash app and cash.

Basically....I wouldn't have asked a busted looking chick. Shorty looked like she was bout to hop in somebody video. I was like....

😎

so busted lookin chicks dont have cashapp or cash? 😂

Yep.. you judgemental ass nigga lol

so busted lookin chicks dont have cashapp or cash? 😂

Yep.. you judgemental ass nigga lol
not saying they don't... but if we're going with odds it was based on looks and an assuption on her character...

i wouldn't have asked an attractive chick who looks like she don't deal with a whole lotta niggaz,

i wouldn't have asked an attractive chick who looked like she was married, or was with her kids..

i asked somebody who looked like they were for the streets....

Back