• Good eye

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • You got lucky

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim ๐Ÿง
Mod Squad
Not in general.... But just for this circumstance....

I'm in the market...I realize I left my wallet at home....

My brain instantly goes :

"Look for a chick who has a lot of simps. Not only will she have cash app she'll have serval hundred in cash on her person"

I was right on the first try....I offered to send her $55 for $50 cash.... She was happy to oblige...

I instantly felt judgemental.... But I got the cash for my shit ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ.

Won't he do it??

Like I actually went to customer service at first. But they had nuffin...I was like. Nigga, you dumb... Just scan the room.. Figure it out

This nigga paid fees like one of those check cashing places lol

Du, you don't have Google pay or anything like that or did you just have to have cash?

This nigga paid fees like one of those check cashing places lol

Du, you don't have Google pay or anything like that or did you just have to have cash?
I mean I was just being generous... She was helping me out. Also if my theory was correct, the absolute best way to approach this was to offer something up front ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Wait so u really paid like 58 dollars for 50 bucks...depending how far away the market was...it had been cheaper to just go home and get ur ahit

Only way I can vote "Good Eye" is if you pull it off two more times without missing lol
I'm very sure I could.... Like if we ever are out I'll pick out a woman, I'll bet you $20 I can cash app $50 from her for $55 and if I'm right, you owe me $20, wrong I'll owe you $20

I think I could get this right 10 times outta 10

Wait so u really paid like 58 dollars for 50 bucks...depending how far away the market was...it had been cheaper to just go home and get ur ahit
I started the grill when I left. I wasn't making 2 trips

I got back and put the hotdogs right on the grill

I mean she actually gave me the whole $55, I was like naw.. You helping me out

Back