Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I getting fired?

Don Dada

So I followed my work friends out last friday to take a drink and eat some food . Something went wrong.

Me and 4 other woman, two of the girls 20+, one 60+ and 50+ ... They kept ording drinks but i was not supposed to drink because I am thinkin of beach 2020 but since one of elder woman gave me free drinks I got drunk. Anyway.. I was flirting with some other english woman at some other table cuz i was drunk. I became friends with them so I left my friends and I started to take picture of my work friends . Somehow I end up gettin in a fight with the english woman because she happend to have a bf. ANd he didnt like me because I wanted her or because they thought I was strange cuz I showed them all my saved ass pics from my work friends : I aint give a fuck about him. So he punched away my drink so the workfriend that gave me free drinks got mad as fuck and get into a fight with him and they keept punchin eachother but then his gf told them I had t ook picture of them, I did that.. I took picture of her ass and stuff and showed the english ppl.. I aint know why but I showed them all the saved ass pics. So they took my phone and all my work friends saw all my saved ass picks from them So it end up them both punching me.... I ran out of the resturant. and she ran after me and I dropped her.

Yesterday Ihad a meeting with my boss about the pics in my mobile about saving ass pics. The thing is I removed all the pics when I ran home. So she is the only witness because this english ppl aint no witness anymore since they left.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Let's get it

“I took picture of her ass and stuff and showed the english ppl.. I aint know why but I showed them all the saved ass pics. So they took my phone and all my work friends saw all my saved ass picks from them So it end up them both punching me.... I ran out of the resturant. and she ran after me and I dropped her.”

this nigga punched a woman who chased him out the building lmao

Back