Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to Democrat/Republican establishment candidates

Inori

NAWF
Aite yall.

Democrats aint shit and are pussy.. well at least they fake like they are.
Republicans are deviants and give no fucks.

Let's use this thread to highlight some third party or independent folks that can get these established comfortable assholes tf outa office cuz they aint doing shit for people

@Race Jones
@Disanthrope
@ChicagoFigure
@Old Man Cain

Let's leave the bickering out of here and try to meet on common ground

All Black people should fix themselves first close off their culture like the Asians did when they first got over here. Build up our community push education and business ownership to their kids.

Then use our money and power to use those parties to work for us. In most large cities Blacks have a high population an independent could win some seats in local congress. Force them to vote for black people needs.

Rinse and repeat

My question is... how do we.. not only as black people.. but working class and socially likeminded people rally and put support behind a candidate or candidates that are MORE in line with our views than this lazy ass shit dems and republicans for the most part are peddling?

At this point it seems like they both are getting paid large amounts of money and with great benefits to stay in a perpetual state of being deadlocked.. and occasionally pass some bullshit that nobody is happy with

One is a LARGE tent that tries to appease everyone.. but the tent is so large that appeasing everyone in said tent is basically impossible.. and they dont seem to prioritize shit well at all.. or fight hard for the shit they want to be honest imo.

The other is a narrow, clearly defined and lazer focussed tent that relies on cheating, lies and straight up strong arming folks to get their shit done... but they get it done.

We need better options

One is a LARGE tent that tries to appease everyone.. but the tent is so large that appeasing everyone in said tent is basically impossible.. and they dont seem to prioritize shit well at all.. or fight hard for the shit they want to be honest imo.

The other is a narrow, clearly defined and lazer focussed tent that relies on cheating, lies and straight up strong arming folks to get their shit done... but they get it done.

We need better options
I beg to differ with the first paragraph only. Both "tents" end goal is the same, the way they go about presenting themselves is completely different.

Once the establishment became a force, it doesn't matter what side of the aisle u sit on..u only appease corporations. Your base is just a means to an end, regardless of how big that base might be.

And now we wait
giphy.gif

We've been guilt-shamed on here for the last 18 months to believe that voting period is for suckas and lames. Don't @ muhfuckas who are incorrigible on this subject.

All Black people should fix themselves first close off their culture like the Asians did when they first got over here. Build up our community push education and business ownership to their kids.

Then use our money and power to use those parties to work for us. In most large cities Blacks have a high population an independent could win some seats in local congress. Force them to vote for black people needs.

Rinse and repeat

Them folks don't get along either and ain't as united as people want you to think

Trying have a discussion I’ve seen it posted before but why, with the congregation of black folks in southern states, aren’t working class black folks unable to pull a “Tea Party” and highjack seat(s) in the Senate/House and pull a Simena/Manchin holding everything hostage until their(donors) demands are met?

giphy.gif

We've been guilt-shamed on here for the last 18 months to believe that voting period is for suckas and lames. Don't @ muhfuckas who are incorrigible on this subject.

says the nigga who got beat in the head all week over his dumbass statements

:foh3:

its easier to just call you and el bozo stupid instead of wasting my time trying to unpack yalls basic and incoherent thoughts

says the nigga who got beat in the head all week over his dumbass statements

:foh3:

its easier to just call you and el bozo stupid instead of wasting my time trying to unpack yalls basic and incoherent thoughts
This coming from someone crying to get a vaxx.

Stop it, she-mammal. Your pseudo-intellectual horseshit has no standing here. Go back to flicking your dirty-ass bean to “Dr” Umar and his polygamist nutshit.

LOL @ you thinking that week-long Circle Jerk had any standing on….well, anything.

And now we wait
giphy.gif

what kinda back asswards shit is this?

So lemme get this straight.. you "Wrongs" are putting the onus on us "Rights" to initiate this thread? And its some kind of gotcha if we don't? But what are you Wrongs doing to correct your collective mistake? Why arent we starting there?

Yall are the ones who got played for not listening yet you're not acting like it

Try again

only answer is actually vet your politicians and make sure they share your views, not because they were put up by the dnc. If they take a lot of oil donations, who the hell you think they will work for more? Most the time the candidates are put to keep the status quo.

local politics do matter to. See wack ass Texas as an example atm.

This coming from someone crying to get a vaxx.

Stop it, she-mammal. Your pseudo-intellectual horseshit has no standing here. Go back to flicking your dirty-ass bean to “Dr” Umar and his polygamist nutshit.

LOL @ you thinking that week-long Circle Jerk had any standing on….well, anything.

and like i said,

703C5A5F-54C5-4C8B-8B95-317E8698D534.gif

They got Independents...but ain't nann nunn yall in here, or most of the people in this country are supportin them.

Folks always cry about needing a "3rd party"...but barely back the one we currently have.

They got Independents...but ain't nann nunn yall in here, or most of the people in this country are supportin them.

Folks always cry about needing a "3rd party"...but barely back the one we currently have.
Everybody know that's a protest vote. When u didn't wanna sit out but wanna let it be known "fuck the two main options"

Plus a lot of folks use that "if u don't vote/vote for 3rd party it's a vote for trump!"

Lose-lose

Watching, but I’ll be back later.

Do just want to say I bet we all agree on what we need as a people, we just have slight disagreements on how to get there.

Back