Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lord Nemesis

I’ve had to zip up my nigga suit once in a while
Anybody fucking with this? Dropped today on Netflix. It's an adaption of a novel from a science fiction series. I'm still early into it but digging what's going on.

1708075561451.png

Wasnt digging first 2-3 episodes. Got to the 4th and got sucked back in decided after the 6th ep to start over cause theres some shit i clearly missed due to lack of interest. I fux with it.

Tried the first few but found it a bit corny and boring. I'l probably give it another shot. I'm about to get on this Dirty Money now though. Any of yall peeped that yet?

Tried the first few but found it a bit corny and boring. I'l probably give it another shot. I'm about to get on this Dirty Money now though. Any of yall peeped that yet?

I watched the first episode of dirty money and it was very informative. I like shit like this.

It was cool. This is one netflix should have released week to week tho just too much to process. Probably could have used a couple more episodes as well. The end seemed rushed.

6.5/10

Felt like it went downhill when they introduced his sister. Things started to get rushed and gimmicky

Started off great then got average but it was enjoyable

Didn't seem like many people here fucked with season 1 but I dug it. I like the Cyberpunk genre so I'll be checking this out

Back