Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Alpo gunned down in Harlem

video-277196.jpg

Update 11/01/2021 10:47pm:

According to the New York Post, Alpo Martinez was seen throwing baggies of drugs out of his truck window as he attempted to flee the scene while being shot multiple times in Harlem. Authorities say roughly a dozen baggies were found in the street near the scene where Alpo was shot in his 2017 Ram Truck. The baggies contained a brown substance that is believed to be heroin.

It remains unclear whether Alpo was released from witness protection or whether he just headed back to his former hood on his own.

83b26ddd066a827fd53efe7b55fa3d75.jpg

I'm gonna play Columbo here.

Alpo has always had an ego. Loved to be a star. Watch his documentaries.

He went back to Harlem to relive his youth and figured his name alone would put him back on top in the streets.

The problem here is he is a known snitch. Who is he gonna buy weight from so he can start selling again?

Nobody sells to him so he starts taking shit from weaker dudes.

He pressed the wrong niggas and they came back on some real nigga shit.

The end.

I can't believe he got shot bcuz he snitched 30 years ago bcuz who in the world would throw their life away for some shit that happened years ago to someone they prolly never even met? Those he did dirt to 30 years ago have moved on.

Also, Rich Porter's family knew Alpo did it before he even went to prison, so they had plenty of time to get at him. Why wait until now and risk throwing their lives away?

83b26ddd066a827fd53efe7b55fa3d75.jpg

I'm gonna play Columbo here.

Alpo has always had an ego. Loved to be a star. Watch his documentaries.

He went back to Harlem to relive his youth and figured his name alone would put him back on top in the streets.

The problem here is he is a known snitch. Who is he gonna buy weight from so he can start selling again?

Nobody sells to him so he starts taking shit from weaker dudes.

He pressed the wrong niggas and they came back on some real nigga shit.

The end.

I can't believe he got shot bcuz he snitched 30 years ago bcuz who in the world would throw their life away for some shit that happened years ago to someone they prolly never even met? Those he did dirt to 30 years ago have moved on.

Also, Rich Porter's family knew Alpo did it before he even went to prison, so they had plenty of time to get at him. Why wait until now and risk throwing their lives away?
This is why I said what I said in that DJ Akademics/Freddie Gibbs thread. You can't explain this shit... most of these young niggas want a rep, and they're not on Twitter all day but it don't mean their ears aren't on the streets. They said some kids did it... KIDS. They just set a standard, now no one is gonna give a fuck. Anyone with ongoing beefs need to keep that energy away from them, it's gonna attract shit like this.

the kids the reason he should’ve been Out the way

it don’t feel right but not enough to ponder on

his handlers may have decided to cut off his water

Back