Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Alpo gunned down in Harlem

Kinda hard to feel bad.

Dude did a lot of dirt. Like alot alot. And then he goes to jail, and when he gets out, he goes right back to where he did alot of dirt.

If he would have came out, showed remorse, disappeared, and they found and killed him years later, i might have felt bad.

But dude kind of been asking for this.

Just cause mfers aint get you all this time, it aint cause mfers didnt want to get you.

Kinda hard to feel bad.

Dude did a lot of dirt. Like alot alot. And then he goes to jail, and when he gets out, he goes right back to where he did alot of dirt.

If he would have came out, showed remorse, disappeared, and they found and killed him years later, i might have felt bad.

But dude kind of been asking for this.

Just cause mfers aint get you all this time, it aint cause mfers didnt want to get you.
Nah, I'll never feel bad for a murderer getting what he had coming

Nah, I'll never feel bad for a murderer getting what he had coming

For sure.

Just saying its one thing for a murderer to come out years later and clearly show remorse, disappear somewhere, and they find and kill him and Alpo was doing.

According to him and Wack 100, he fired his security and only moves around w his niggas
He also goes places by himself. He can do that for 2 reasons. Most people hate him for clout and the ones that legit want him dead, are locked up or just dirty BK niggas that dont leave their block.

Back