Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Alpo gunned down in Harlem

People get killed over simple shit. Look at somebody the wrong way and you become a target. It is weird that after 3 months homie still seeking blood for a minor dustup.

Fam you don't "spontaneously" recognize the car of the dude who "disrespected" you 3 months ago and just so happen to go up shoot him. Somebody trying hard to make I seem not premeditated

Had to be more than that, the brush to the arm might have started it but that can't be the only thing dude held a grudge over
People get killed over simple shit. Look at somebody the wrong way and you become a target. It is weird that after 3 months homie still seeking blood for a minor dustup.
Fam you don't "spontaneously" recognize the car of the dude who "disrespected" you 3 months ago and just so happen to go up shoot him. Somebody trying hard to make I seem not premeditated

Odds are, he brushed past him hard, he felt disrespect, and they talked real crazy to each other about who's gunna do what to who. It prob wasnt settled then cuz he wasnt armed or too many people were out. Might of been seen him breeze by a lot since then, and didnt get a chance to catch him till that night.

Lets no act like dudes havent been killed for accidently stepping on someone's shoe, or a minor car accident.

Odds are, he brushed past him hard, he felt disrespect, and they talked real crazy to each other about who's gunna do what to who. It prob wasnt settled then cuz he wasnt armed or too many people were out. Might of been seen him breeze by a lot since then, and didnt get a chance to catch him till that night.

Lets no act like dudes havent been killed for accidently stepping on someone's shoe, or a minor car accident.

man fr

few yrs ago crossed paths w/ a mf I never met before & he tried to kill me

didn't do shit to provoke it, idk if he thought I was the opps or what but shit is real

This nigga Star is a sick dude but the shit funny as hell. I didn't even listen to the whole thing. Just thought it was funny

Dont think it was updated, or posted (assuming yall aint watch the Star vid) It was over road rage. I guess Alpo was a real dick head driving, knocked some guy off his motorcycle with his truck, then left the scene. Dude aint forget it and saw Alpo truck that night and decided to get his get back.

Told yall these old washed niggas wasnt bout to do shit to Alpo.

Gets told in this vid

…of all the ways Alpo gets got it’s over some road rage shit. The streets got him tho. Wonder if dude knew who he was?

Back