Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Alleged "Victim" of Usher Publicly Steps Forward

This bitch looks like a turtle standing up straight. She's a bust down for niggas who smoke Newports and wear extra long shorts and dirty airforce 1's

I gotta derail the thread a lil bit, I've met plenty if not more slim to thick non-bbw women who can throw down in the kitchen. Is there some kind of conspiracy here or somebody telling ducktales about these bbw martha stewarts?

I'm dying @ this dude coming out and saying "nah, she aint my type". that's so informal and this is so serious. why Usher???

is saying "not my type" that bad tho? I've been told that. you aint gonna tickle everyone's fancy. the way u said this makes it sound like he said something insulting.

He said big girls aren't his type and he only brings them on stage to boost their self esteem

The world we live in makes it hard for you to make a simple statement like she is not my type. As soon as you say something like that someone's ( group) is going to be offended beyond belief. Everything must be excepted and you must be inclusive even in who or what you like. It is unfortunate. Why should someone feel bad or offended if someone says they don't like that type. Personal preference. Someone else will love you.

I gotta derail the thread a lil bit, I've met plenty if not more slim to thick non-bbw women who can throw down in the kitchen. Is there some kind of conspiracy here or somebody telling ducktales about these bbw martha stewarts?
Wait Nuh, who told you that only mampy's can cook?

Wait Nuh, who told you that only mampy's can cook?
No one, but you never here a stereotype about slimmer women knowing how to cook. It's always something to the effect of "if her arm looks like this, you know the greens finna be good etc."

Also is "mampy" another word for big woman?

No one, but you never here a stereotype about slimmer women knowing how to cook. It's always something to the effect of "if her arm looks like this, you know the greens finna be good etc."

Also is "mampy" another word for big woman?
Yes an old Caribbean word. Not really derogatory word tho. Just for bigger woman.

This is what I prefer to see from Usher, oppose to the bullshit he said earlier. Let his lawyers take care of the rest.

I dunno why I got @'d when most of the niggas in here donea smashed...or currently smashing a big chick.

xd8000.gif

Smashing a well proportioned big girl is not a bad thing but a bitch with fat grandma arms and just wide for no reason is atrocious.

I'm a big nigga so me smashing a broad that could lineup against me in the 40yd line is not a good look for nobody.c

Back