Welcome To aBlackWeb

All The Smoke

Yeah Matt stood tall and not only met the disrespect with disrespect...he respectfully asked the man to come and talk and air out all his feelings about whoever and whatever got him feeling this way....Jack did too but he seems to be on a different path (non violent...lol) and really wanted to talk as well.....i dont blame Kwame for responding at all but at this point he's looking like he's clout chasing becuz these two have asked for resolution and he still seems hung up on just causing problems and controversy
Barnes is a surprisingly thorough dude

Even the way he broke down confronting fisher and chasing him around his house made sense and seemed logical

You might want to catch up. You can start with Matt Barnes's last response. Probably 3 pages before this one.

Myra I might I’m saw part of Matt response earlier when he invited him on the show I’m starting to think this might just be a misunderstanding

That shit was fucking etherous as fuck.

Wooooooooooooooooooo nigga

Told that man she chose nigga lololololololololololololololol

And to be honest it looked like Matt Barnes was about to cry on that video in the car when he challenged Kwame to a boxing match.

Maaan I almost wanted to fight KB for Matt Barnes after that

Anthony Bennett gonna have heat for niggas in 2028

lol him and Roy Hibbert

tumblr_o0eug2fKEg1qkhlkao1_500.gif

What? I don't remember anybody trying to clown on Kwame when he was playing in The Big3 and now niggas wanna clown him?

I dont rate big 3 as being in the spotlight/playing professional

Man, they go try to destroy Kwame cause he going in! Some of y'all falling for it too. Talking bout he going through something....naw the nigga just fed up with they bullshit. Now that he snapping back y'all got a issue.

Dude seem to be doing well after his career....y'all labeling him the same way they labeled Chappelle when he walked away from that show. That's bullshit imo.

He's on their side. The "Breonna Taylor caused her own death" side. He's good for now to keep entertaining you niggas

Matt Barnes still lost though, You beat his ass and now what? Still getting dragged in court. Derek Fisher is still piping his baby moms. Matt Barnes is still getting "tough" with people. Meanwhile Derek Fisher is a head Coach and GM of a WNBA team and could probably get back into the NBA if he wanted to. Matt Barnes is busy trolling niggas though.

Derek Fisher ain't getting back to the NBA until there's an entire new generation of players. Based on his head coaching stint and other things alot of players don't fuck with him at all

Derek Fisher ain't getting back to the NBA until there's an entire new generation of players. Based on his head coaching stint and other things alot of players don't fuck with him at all

That's not completely accurate. The WNBA is owned by The NBA. Derek Fisher is one of the 5 most powerful people in the WNBA. He's the Head Coach and GM for their most popular franchise. He's still good in NBA circles.

That's not completely accurate. The WNBA is owned by The NBA. Derek Fisher is one of the 5 most powerful people in the WNBA. He's the Head Coach and GM for their most popular franchise. He's still good in NBA circles.

There's a reason that Fish is coaching in the WNBA. He's persona non grata in most NBA locker rooms. He's doing his time in the WNBA until he's able to get back.

Back