Netflix All of Us Are Dead

baby-scream-yeah.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
I didn't understand how the arrows were instakills but the zombies could survive damn near everything else besides having their heads smashed in. They botched that part.

Reactions: Ironman
I got one more episode left to watch and this might be the worst Korean zombie show. I'm not liking it at all

Reactions: ajackson17
It’s grown on me after the first couple episodes. Solid watch pretty suspenseful with some real hateable characters.

I just finished episode 3 and wtf. I was not expecting that to happen
She really infected that guy. Damn that's foul. Shouldn't the people that got blood splatter in their eye or mouth get infected though?

Lol at the streamer "investigating" the zombies only to get killed. I could definitely see some idiots doing that in real life lol
I don't get the hate for the show

watching now. i'm a sucker for zomie series and movies.

Reactions: JusDre313
Netflix been popping up with a handful of Korean shows and all their trailers look dope af. I want to watch this but even squid games was difficult to watch with the dub sometimes.

Just started episode 6
That hurt my soul when they asked if the CD would still play

Finished it
They didn't really start doing anything stupid until later in the season which was great. A lot of times it'll happen throughout a show and it gets annoying. First dumbass moment that pissed me off was the guy screaming mom while they were outside in the rain. Also how no one told him to shut the hell up

I was surprised he used a gun to kill himself. Seemed like the officers and military always had a knife they used in movies

Dumb as hell to go back out there in the last episode. Didn't look like they had any weapons. They had no idea what they were walking into

I'm curious on how she survived out there for months if there's nothing to feed on. She looked healthy. She didn't have that eye thing anymore

They didn't show the military killing the zombie girl they had locked up so I'm assuming they're still testing on her. That NIS government agency took the scientist zombie wife and son

So she's out zombie hunting. That's cool. They set it up for a 2nd season and the director wants to do another
Overall it was a pretty good zombie show