All heroes don't wear capes

You ever save a life??

One day i was working at the airport and this dude literally dropped right in front of me... He was choking.

Never had one ounce of training, but I applied what I thought was the Heimlich and the hotdog he was choking off of came shooting out.

Dude came back looking for me, wanting to give me a gift. But the federal government was funny about that kinda shit, so I just told him don't worry about it. Just live a righteous life.

Any one else ever directly save a life?

so you approached this man from behind gave him an upward thrust and a hotdog came out..

Lol @ Du gettin his dollars up.

Meh...not really. I mean I ended up callin 911 when my dad was laid out on the floor, and having a mental breakdown. Had to get him up and take him to his bed until the paramedics arrived

I was at the hospital waiting room with my dad. A guy was having a seizure. No one did a thing so I yelled someone is having a seizure and assisted the nurses with helping the brother on the stretcher. I am sure he made it

Maybe indirectly

but I was a link to someone almost gettin killed

even tho dude did sum dumb shit, I ultimately introduced him to the person that shot his ass lol

Maybe indirectly

but I was a link to someone almost gettin killed

even tho dude did sum dumb shit, I ultimately introduced him to the person that shot his ass lol

Ain’t this the complete opposite of the basis of the thread?

You almost got someone murdered, not saved them.

Almost every weekend I hit the Strip club and try to save someone from climbing that pole. I tell her she don’t have to do this anymore I will give her food and shelter .... Without a cape

Ain’t this the complete opposite of the basis of the thread?

You almost got someone murdered, not saved them.

Well, maybe I did indirectly

cuz since he got shot he's stopped sellin drugs

tumblr_inline_mier9fAJxY1qz4rgp.gif