Welcome To aBlackWeb

all buildings matter ...is this you?

You know what's funny..on one side you have a bunch of black women out here..mostly young. Black women that feel left out in the cold from black men cause they arent what black men deem sexual or bad.

Cause they dont do the hair and make up that if they did. Would make them look just like some of the women that young black men like..so..you got these women on the left..right?

On the far right you got the young black men that feel like all black women is bops, thots, or cant be trusted. They feel left out cause they feel like all these women want thugs, dealers, scammers, and murderers.

So you got both on the far left and the far right. Basing their opinions on everyone based off the muthfuckas in the middle.

Theres more decent females and decent men in existence than there arent. The bad thing is the decent ones be the ones easily influenced by the undecent ones cause what it takes to be decent is self prospective. When you have self prospective you are open to self doubt and when you are open to self doubt. You are open to compromising yourself.

The biggest thing missing from both side is confidence where as the middle has the confidence in spades because they lack self prospective.

Which is why they can be on social media doing the same shit everyone else doing and calling themselves "thereal" .."theoneandonly".."theunique"...when dont none of those things actually describe them.

Damn..was we like this when we was young?

but I’m not a vet on here..I don’t know Lea or Race for years upon years. They say I hate women.. ask race to quote the post where I said anything like that..ask Lea to go into that thread that hurt her feelings and pull my quote showing that..breh called her a hoe and they banned him.. she called me a hoe like 3 times.. why they ain’t ban her? Because she’s a female?

If I wanted to call her a hoe I would have said it. If I wanted to talk shit I would have asked her why she a grown woman still wearing lip gloss, but I didn’t . Do y’all know how much I got shitted on in the election thread? Y’all think I’m playing it safe for a woman who might have a dick? lol nah I don’t hate women.

57E7D5B9-16EE-4DFA-AAC7-A21C0703F544.gif

Rahtid!

153321-655431.gif

Yoo....where did all this come from? I need the backstory

giphy-downsized.gif

But I know something was "different" bout slim, when he said he was excited bout niggas talking titties but then wanna attack Race for being the Angel she is and posting em.

Like....
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back