Welcome To aBlackWeb

all buildings matter ...is this you?

Breh sound like he mad he can’t turn a prostitute into his wife. That’s not me. From the time I started posting on forums I was taught that all women online are men unless you personally meet them. This goes back to my sohh/ahh days. In real life I treat women with respect. Online, a woman posting on a forum is really a man unless proven otherwise. Nothing personal to y’all on here, just how I operate:think2:
I'ma let the beat build before I decide if I wanna respond the way I want to to this message

Breh sound like he mad he can’t turn a prostitute into his wife. That’s not me. From the time I started posting on forums I was taught that all women online are men unless you personally meet them. This goes back to my sohh/ahh days. In real life I treat women with respect. Online, a woman posting on a forum is really a man unless proven otherwise. Nothing personal to y’all on here, just how I operate:think2:
Yea that's an old caution for forums but vets can tell a female from a male. You can tell by paying attention

Back