Welcome To aBlackWeb

All ABW Zoom meet up?

And I won't cam up....Be like dude with the naked white girl walking in the backgrohnd.

Nope

Who's account we using

lol cs.. no acct, everyone is getting cut off @The 40 min mark and then you gotta get a new room going, send out the new link and do it again and again

we’ve tried to zoom w family and that was too much... everyone talking, everyone trying to figure things out... it’s hectic... y’all better record this. I want to see the chaos without having to join lol

Good times...
I wonder how Haute is doing...

Forgot all about her.

She was funny though........but don't remember her ever being on tinychat.

Which reminds me..............

@ATLien

We're trying to do a zoom thing like in the old days.

Come through..................but, more importantly.........reach out to Kat and see if she'd be willing to make an appearance for old times sake.

Might be the perfect time to catch up with her.

lol cs.. no acct, everyone is getting cut off @The 40 min mark and then you gotta get a new room going, send out the new link and do it again and again

we’ve tried to zoom w family and that was too much... everyone talking, everyone trying to figure things out... it’s hectic... y’all better record this. I want to see the chaos without having to join lol

Well damn.........might have to go the tinychat route then.

I think Google Meet is offering a free service through September...........but it's only free for an hour.

Forgot all about her.

She was funny though........but don't remember her ever being on tinychat.

Which reminds me..............

@ATLien

We're trying to do a zoom thing like in the old days.

Come through..................but, more importantly.........reach out to Kat and see if she'd be willing to make an appearance for old times sake.

Might be the perfect time to catch up with her.

I'm game. Kat has been awol for awhile broski. She'll pop her head in errrnow and then but mostly ghost, i will if she pops up.

I got my own Zoom account, so I can have unlimited time.

Friday at 9PM can work.

If I get enough people who want in by 7PM, I’ll send a link and password to join.

Back