Netflix Alice in Borderland (Season 2)

I rewatched season 1

I'm on episode 4 of season 2

Jack of heats didn't seem that difficult. Maybe they just didn't build up the relationships for a hearts game

Lol I actually had another idea on how to beat the King of clubs

Finally finished it

They rushed some of the face cards. For being so difficult they shouldn't have been skimmed over

Shouldn't have brought back Nirgai. That whole shootout scene didn't even need to happen if they didn't bring Nirgai back

It makes sense that the king of spades doesn't die easily but just shoot him in the fucking head already

Man they killed off a bunch of the main people quickly in that scene

How in the hell is Aguni still alive. This man orders the massacre of all of those people and kill who knows how many others and he gets a redemption story lol

Only the queen of hearts is left but that's only the 2nd most difficult one. I'm curious on what the king of hearts was

Ann lived long enough to give that speech

Man the hell with that non answer after winning that last game

How in the hell is that one legged woman still alive after getting shot like that?

I'm pretty confused on the ending. They left that pretty ambiguous on what was real or not. They called it game over but show the Joker. Is it just going to fuck with everyone for next season?

Finally finished it

They rushed some of the face cards. For being so difficult they shouldn't have been skimmed over

Shouldn't have brought back Nirgai. That whole shootout scene didn't even need to happen if they didn't bring Nirgai back

It makes sense that the king of spades doesn't die easily but just shoot him in the fucking head already

Man they killed off a bunch of the main people quickly in that scene

How in the hell is Aguni still alive. This man orders the massacre of all of those people and kill who knows how many others and he gets a redemption story lol

Only the queen of hearts is left but that's only the 2nd most difficult one. I'm curious on what the king of hearts was

Ann lived long enough to give that speech

Man the hell with that non answer after winning that last game

How in the hell is that one legged woman still alive after getting shot like that?

I'm pretty confused on the ending. They left that pretty ambiguous on what was real or not. They called it game over but show the Joker. Is it just going to fuck with everyone for next season?

Yeah, lotta impossible things going down ep7 lol

The joker card = trickster

They (whoever they are) can manipulate that reality..so what Arisu is experiencing is fake. The Joker is who is still left.

It’s a manga. So not sure I wanna read ahead? But the show is really good. Super slept on I’m seeing here..

Just saw the last episode.

I was really expecting them to fuck up the ending, but they stuck the landing. The last ep was good. Well, I don't know. I say that, but clearly they've left the door open for something else that could completely destroy the significance of the ending. We'll see. This was a good ass show though. Shit like this and Squid Game show how creatively bankrupt Hollywood is.

If they didn't rush the face cards they could have just had a few seasons on the buildup of each one

Reactions: VIBE
There was more to the game than there seemed to be right?? Finding who is running the whole thing? Something like that..I would need to YouTube a recap