Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Alex Trebek passes away at 80

So I heard they were gonna replace Alex with that guy Ken Jennings and I know the show must go on and this is what he would want but damn Alex Trebekā€™s name is synonymous with Jeopardy. R.I.P. to that man.
That's right...I do remember reading that.

Yeah, no one can replace Alex...his poise, comportment and understated "cool" is what endeared him to so many. He's like the James Bond of game show hosts.

So I heard they were gonna replace Alex with that guy Ken Jennings and I know the show must go on and this is what he would want but damn Alex Trebekā€™s name is synonymous with Jeopardy. R.I.P. to that man.
Alex's increasing irritation with ken was my favorite sub-plot during the latter's run. Alex had to g check him more than once to let him know who was running things, lol.

Like I'm so fucked up....

I used to legit sit with different people grandparents and just watch this shit.

I only had my grandfather, cuz the rest of them died before I was born, and he died when I was like 12...

He used to watch it religiously...

Then I had my one homeboys granddad I would watch it with,
Another home boys grandmother....

Like no bullshit...so much of my childhood I remember watching this shit with old people trying to see who would get the most questions right...

Most of my friends never saw the appeal of it.. But I swear I loved that shit man.... That was my show....

I really feel this one. And I typically give nooooooooooooo fucks about celebrities passing

Back