Welcome To aBlackWeb

ALERT! ALERT! Michael Jackson’s ‘Leaving Neverland’ Documentary Unravels, Director Backtracks

Yall all knew exactly what he was talking about! Damn. So who actually watched Leaving Neverland? People get outrage about R.Kelly, Bill Cosby, Russell Simons...etc. Does MJ get a pass on his alleged child sexual abuse? If indisputable evidence comes out that he indeed sexual abuse children, do you still play and listen to his music?

Yall all knew exactly what he was talking about! Damn. So who actually watched Leaving Neverland? People get outrage about R.Kelly, Bill Cosby, Russell Simons...etc. Does MJ get a pass on his alleged child sexual abuse? If indisputable evidence comes out that he indeed sexual abuse children, do you still play and listen to his music?
Moot point sis

Those were white lies that have been debunked

Mj was innocent of what the white people accused him of, but guilty of what he admitted on tv

The FBI of all groups were watching Michael 24/7 for over a decade and found nothing on him.

I'm all for going after Hollywood abusers but Michael ain't one of them. Leaving Neverland is a hoax and Oprah and those accusers are evil for slandering a dead black artist like that.

The FBI of all groups were watching Michael 24/7 for over a decade and found nothing on him.

I'm all for going after Hollywood abusers but Michael ain't one of them. Leaving Neverland is a hoax and Oprah and those accusers are evil for slandering a dead black artist like that.

Not sure which is worst. Someone who actually does abuse a child or the adult who makes false accusations to the depth of which they did in this . I didn't watch the documentary. But I did read about the various accounts that were brought up in the film. I can be naive, but why make that up. Not enough money in the world! Evil is not the word. I am not saying MJ did anything, but we don't know these celebs privately.

That documentary was proven to literally be full of lies and that's why it was pulled. You gotta find a better source of information. It also don't help that more than 1 of the victims came out and said their parents made them lie about what happened.

That said MJ and his relationship with kids was weird as fuck and not normal at all. But not normal doesn't equal criminal. And tagging someone as a pedophile is a stain you don't come back from. If he did it fuck him and everything he stands for. Just produce actual evidence and you got it

1607140080808.gif
Ok im back...

And im not surprised to see yall not take this discussion any further.

What i wanted to know (and i think yall knew this too) is what actual evidence does anybody have linking him to those allegations?

Every thing i read and seen (and admittedly its not much) links back to a mental illness. And for somebody who made off the wall, thriller, and bad...im not going to throw darts at that person unless there was some legitimate criminal evidence.

No evidence criminal acts.

He had an unusual childhood that left him feeling as though he missed out on everything normal kids enjoyed.

When he became a wealthy adult, he began living his life as a child (felt more comfortable around children, lived in an amusement park, spoke using a high-pitched child like tone in his voice) in an effort to recapture the childhood he missed out on.

Was there some mental illness? Of course, but who DOESN’T have some type of mental “issues”?

Did he make poor, I’ll-advised decisions when it came to some of his interactions with children? Absolutely.

But no criminal activities have ever been proven in the almost 30 years since he was first accused.

View attachment 590814
Ok im back...

And im not surprised to see yall not take this discussion any further.

What i wanted to know (and i think yall knew this too) is what actual evidence does anybody have linking him to those allegations?

Every thing i read and seen (and admittedly its not much) links back to a mental illness. And for somebody who made off the wall, thriller, and bad...im not going to throw darts at that person unless there was some legitimate criminal evidence.

Lol i personally think Michael Jackson was innocent but when folks say shit like this, it sounds goofy as fuck to me.

niggas be ready to absolve folk of all types of shit long as they made some songs you can boogie too.

“He made thriller!” Who the fuck cares

Last edited:
Lol i personally think Michael Jackson was innocent but folks who say shit like this are goofy fucks to me.

niggas be ready to absolve folk of all types of shit long as they made some songs you can boogie too.

“He made thriller!” Who the fuck cares

I get what you sayin bro. But nah.

Music hits different for sum ppl. For sum ppl it can touch ur soul. It can be a soundtrack to a certain time in ur life. It can guide u thru good n bad shit.

So ppl care

No evidence criminal acts.

He had an unusual childhood that left him feeling as though he missed out on everything normal kids enjoyed.

When he became a wealthy adult, he began living his life as a child (felt more comfortable around children, lived in an amusement park, spoke using a high-pitched child like tone in his voice) in an effort to recapture the childhood he missed out on.

Was there some mental illness? Of course, but who DOESN’T have some type of mental “issues”?

Did he make poor, I’ll-advised decisions when it came to some of his interactions with children? Absolutely.

But no criminal activities have ever been proven in the almost 30 years since he was first accused.

The problem with society is everyone is looking for a gotcha moment. People have this natural tendency to always pretend the person talking just slipped up or doesn't know what they're talking about or made a mistake... like that's why we have a slew these confused "what did you say?" emojis....:huh2::tuh::scust::wtf20:"riight":dfbruh:

:wdf5:

So when MJ said, I sleep with kids in the bed and hug them people immediately called him a pedo because there HAS TO BE MORE. His words were never taken at face value because he's looked at as weird anyway. The message was misconstrued by the gotcha lynch mob

Its so pretentious and ignorant for people to think he just spilled the beans on his pedophilia. He knew what he said. He felt COMFORTABLE saying it because he knew it was harmless affection. But he was very naive for saying it, not realizing how society will PROJECT their bad will onto him and they certainly did. So, as it stands today Michael Jackson is viewed as a pedophile because he told his truth

Back