Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Alan Wake 2

I finished the first one back in the day when it came out. I'm trying to see the reviews before I decide to cop.

I just wrapped up a replay of the first one after a decade since the first time.

This motherfucker better have his cardio on point by now.

Never played AW1, but I liked Control even though it wasn’t a horror game it felt like one. They both in the same universe so I’ll play this one.

I can't see SHIT in this fucking game in the forest at night! I covered my window with a blanket like a crackhead, bumped up my tv brightness, adjusted the HDR settings to max and still can't see fuck all.

Currently trying to blitz through the original, then gonna replay Control or maybe just the Alan Wake DLC before I jump on this.

Currently trying to blitz through the original, then gonna replay Control or maybe just the Alan Wake DLC before I jump on this.
I heard the other day you don’t even really have to play the first to play this which is cool

The way you’re doing it is optimal though

This game is so good from what I’ve seen/heard I might try to play this even though I was too shook to beat control

Never played Alan Wake. What this gotta do with control? I played Control a while back and enjoyed it.

Do you have to play the first Alan Wake to play this?

Never played Alan Wake. What this gotta do with control? I played Control a while back and enjoyed it.

Controls DLC AWE(Altered World Events) has another name and is also known as ALAN WAKE EXPANSION.

They(FBC) are in the same universe and featured heavily in Alan Wake 2.

As CCslim said the two games are in the same universe

There’s even a control character in Alan Wake 2

Alan wake’s portion of this game plays into that whole psychological shit that control did whereas the black lady is more detective/resident evil 4 style gameplay

You don’t necessarily have to play the first game (the remaster was free on ps store like last month) but I would watch a recap of the first game for context if you wanted to

Niggas waited until I unstickied this to be in the thread lmao

I hate yall

Making this digital only was dumba nd this game will flop. I was going to get it for Series X but I learned there was no physical version. No thank you.

I've been watching an optional pretentious foreign indie movie in this game for the past 15 minutes. I have no clue what's going on at all.

Overall I'd say this game is too artsy for its own good but the story is kinda trash and the presentation is all over the place.

This might be the Barton Fink of video games.

Back